Air India Air Transport Services Limited has announced the AIATSL Recruitment 2023: Handyman, Customer Service Executive, Duty Officer, Duty Manager Posts notification on 04/02/2023. Notification is out for 386 Vacancies. Selected Indian Nationals (Male & Female) candidates will serve at Goa International Airport. Eligible candidates can attend the Walk-in-interview at the given venue from 12/02/2023 to 18/02/2023. Candidates can check the detailed information regarding AIATSL Recruitment in the given content.
NHPC Recruitment 2023: ITI & Graduate Apprentice Posts, 64 Vacancies – Apply Now
Name of the Post: Handyman, Duty Officer, Customer Service Executive, Duty Manager
Post Date: 04/02/2023
No of Vacancies: 386
Important Dates for AIATSL Recruitment 2023: Handyman, Customer Service Executive, Duty Officer, Duty Manager Posts
Candidates who are eligible for the Handyman, Customer Service Executive, Junior Officer, Utility Agent cum Ramp Driver and other posts can attend the interview as per the given dates. Check the dates given in the below table.
|Walk-in-Interview Date (Duty Manager / Duty Officer / Junior Officer)||12/02/2023|
|Walk-in-Interview Date (Customer Service Executive / Junior Customer Service Executive)||13/02/2023, 14/02/2023|
|Walk-in-Interview Date (Senior Ramp Service Executive / Ramp Service Executive / Utility Agent Cum Ramp Driver)||15/02/2023, 16/02/2023|
|Walk-in-Interview Date (Handyman )||17/02/2023, 18/02/2023|
Vacancy Details of AIATSL Recruitment 2023: Handyman, Customer Service Executive, Duty Officer, Duty Manager Posts
Air India Air Transport Services Limited invites applications for the above posts. Check the post wise vacancy details and total vacancy details in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|6||Customer Service Executive / Junior Customer Service Executive||102|
|7||Senior Ramp Service Executive||17|
|8||Ramp Service Executive / Utility Agent Cum Ramp Driver||38|
The selected candidates will receive a fixed remuneration per month. Check the salary details below.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Utility Agent cum Ramp Driver / Junior Customer Service Executive||16530|
|2||Customer Service Executive||19350|
|7||Senior Ramp Service Executive||20790|
|8||Ramp Service Executive||19350|
Candidates can check the upper age limit in the below table. Candidates must have attained the age limit to be eligible for the post.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Utility Agent cum Ramp Driver / Junior Customer Service Executive / Utility Agent cum Ramp Driver / Handyman / Junior Officer Technical||28 years|
|2||Duty Officer||50 years|
|3||Sr. Ramp Service Executive||30 years|
|4||Duty Manager||55 years|
Age relaxation is applicable for the following posts Utility Agent cum Ramp Driver, Customer Service Executive and Handyman.
- OBC – 03 Years
- SC / ST – 05 years
1. Utility Agent cum Ramp Driver:
- Candidates should have passed 10th Standard.
- Must have Original Valid HMV Driving License.
2. Customer Service Executive:
Candidates should have completed Graduate Degree.
- SSC / 10th Standard Pass.
- Must be able to read and understand the English Language.
- Knowledge of Local and Hindi Languages, i.e. Ability to understand and speak is desirable.
4. Junior Customer Service Executive:
- Candidates should have completed 12th standard.
5. Duty Officer
- Candidates should have completed Graduate Degree with 12 years of experience.
6. Junior Officer Technical
- Candidates should have completed B.E/B.Tech.
- Heavy Motor Vehicle (HMV) Valid Driving License.
- Must be in possession of LMV.
7. Duty Manager Ramp
- Any Graduate Degree or Diploma with 16 years of experience.
8. Duty Manager Passenger
- Graduate Degree with 16 years of experience.
9. Ramp Service Executive / Senior Ramp Service Executive
- Diploma or ITI in relevant discipline.
- Candidate must carry an original valid Heavy Motor Vehicle (HMV) license.
The selection will be based on the following stages. Each post has different selection criteria. Check the selection process for each post below.
Duty Manager-Ramp/Duty Manager-Passenger/Duty Officer-Ramp/
Duty Officer-Passenger/Junior Officer-Technical/Customer Service Executive/
Junior Customer Service Executive:
- Personal Interview
Utility Agent cum Ramp driver/Senior Ramp Service Executive/ Ramp Service Executive:
- Trade Test (Trade Knowledge and Driving test including Driving Test of HMV).
- Physical Endurance Test
Candidates pay through Demand Draft in favour of “AIR INDIA AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES LTD”, payable at Mumbai.
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||UR / OBC||500 /-|
|2||SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen||Nil|
How to Apply for AIATSL Recruitment 2023: Handyman, Customer Service Executive, Junior Officer Posts
- Candidates can download the application from the official website www.aiasl.in
- Candidates fill in the application form with all the relevant correct details.
- Attach all the required documents.
- Candidates are required to submit their application forms in the prescribed format at the time of the Interview.
- The interview date, time and venue are given above.
- The Application form is attached with the notification PDF.
- Check the Notification PDF using the above “Click to Apply” button.
Interview Date: 12/02/2023 to 18/02/2023
Interview Time: 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM
The Flora Grand, Near Vaddem Lake, Opp. Radio Mundial, Vaddem Vasco Da Gama, Goa 403802.
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.