National Hydroelectric Power Corporation has released the NHPC Recruitment 2023: ITI & Graduate Apprentice Posts notification on 31/01/2023. Notification is out for 64 vacancies. Candid Interested and eligible candidates can send the application offline. Offline applications will be accepted only from 31/01/2023 on or before 15/02/2023. Candidates can go through the vacancy details and eligibility criteria in the below content. Candidates can also download the NHPC Apprentice notification pdf using the direct download link.
TNPSC Recruitment 2023: Combined Engineering Subordinate Services Exam, 1083 Vacancies – Apply Now
Name of the Post: ITI Apprentice, Graduate Apprentice
Post Date: 31/01/2023
No of Vacancies: 64
Important Dates for NHPC Recruitment 2023: ITI & Graduate Apprentice Posts
Check the application dates in the below table to apply for the apprentice posts. Eligible candidates can send the application on or before the last date. Application won’t be accepted after the last date. The application submission venue is mentioned at the end of this article.
|Start Date to Submit Application||31/01/2023|
|Last Date to Submit Application||15/02/2023|
Vacancy Details of NHPC Recruitment 2023: ITI & Graduate Apprentice Posts
The below table contains the name of the posts and the number of vacancies for that particular post. Check the post-wise vacancy details in the given table.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
Candidates will be paid according to prevailing rules after the appointment. Check the Salary details in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|2||ITI Apprentice||Applicable as per Rules|
Candidates should not exceed the given upper age limit. Candidates must satisfy the given age criteria to be eligible for the posts.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Upper Age limit|
|1||ITI / Graduate Apprentice||18 to 30 years|
The age limit is relaxable for SC, ST, OBC and PWD candidates. Go through the age relaxation below.
- SC / ST – 5 years
- OBC – 3 years
- PWD – 10 years
- PwBD – OBC – 13 years
- PwBD SC / ST – 15 years
1. Graduate Apprentice
- Candidates should have completed B.Tech in a respective Discipline.
2. ITI Apprentice
- Candidates should have passed ITI in a relevant discipline.
The selection will be based on
- No Application Fees.
How to Apply for NHPC Recruitment 2023: ITI & Graduate Apprentice Posts
Candidates should apply online by visiting the NHPC official website. Follow the given steps to apply online.
- Read all the eligibility conditions in the notification.
- Visit www.apprenticeship.gov.in and complete the registration.
- Read all instructions given on the website.
- Fill out the application form with relevant details.
- Registration starts from 31/01/2023 to 15/02/2023.
- Submit the application.
- Take a printout of the application.
- Send the application form along with a Passport size photograph, all the self-attested certificates of Educational qualification, ITI Mark sheets & certificates, Domicile certificate, Caste Certificate, copy of Adhaar card, PAN card etc. to the below mentioned address by Speed Post/Registered Post/ by 15/02/2023.
Important Links for NHPC Recruitment 2023: ITI & Graduate Apprentice Posts
|To Apply Online||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification – 1||Click here|
|For Official Notification – 2||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.