Air India Air Transport Services Limited has announced the AIATSL Recruitment 2022: Manager, Handyman/Handywomen, Customer Agent, Driver Posts notification on 06/04/2022. Notification is out for 604 Vacancies on a fixed-term contract basis at Kolkata International Airport. Eligible candidates can send the application to the given address from 06/04/2022 & 22/04/2022. Candidates can check the detailed information regarding the AIATSL Recruitment in the given content.
RRC Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022: Apprentice Posts, 2972 Vacancies – Apply Now
Name of the Post: Manager, Handyman/Handywomen, Customer Agent, Driver
Post Date: 06/04/2022
No of Vacancies: 604
Important Dates for AIATSL Recruitment 2022: Manager, Handyman/Handywomen, Customer Agent, Driver Posts
Candidates who are eligible for the Terminal Manager, Handyman/Handywomen, Customer Utility Agent-Ramp Driver posts can send the application as per the given dates. Check the application dates given in the below table.
|Start Date to Submit Application||06/04/2022|
|Last Date to Submit Application||22/04/2022|
Vacancy Details of AIATSL Recruitment 2022: Manager, Handyman / Handywomen, Customer Agent, Driver Posts
Air India Air Transport Services Limited invites applications for the above posts. Check the post wise vacancy details and total vacancy details in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|2||Deputy Terminal Manager-PAX||01|
|3||Deputy Manager – Terminal||06|
|4||Junior Executive – Technical||05|
|5||Ramp Service Agent||12|
|6||Utility Agent cum Ramp Driver||96|
The selected candidates will receive a fixed remuneration per month. Check salary details below.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|2||Deputy Terminal Manager-PAX||60000|
|3||Deputy Manager – Terminal||45300|
|4||Junior Executive – Technical||25300|
|5||Ramp Service Agent||21300|
|6||Utility Agent cum Ramp Driver||19350|
Candidates can check the upper age limit in the below table. Candidates must have attained the age limit to be eligible for the post.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Terminal Manager||55 years|
|2||Deputy Terminal Manager-PAX||55 years|
|3||Deputy Manager – Terminal||55 years|
|4||Junior Executive – Technical||28 years|
|5||Ramp Service Agent||28 years|
|6||Utility Agent cum Ramp Driver||28 years|
|7||Customer Agent||28 years|
Age relaxation is applicable for the following posts Junior Executive – Technical, Ramp Service Agent, Utility Agent cum Ramp Driver, Customer Agent, Handyman/Handywomen.
- OBC – 03 Years
- SC / ST – 05 years
1. Terminal Manager / Deputy Terminal Manager-PAX / Duty Manager- Terminal:
- Candidates should have completed a Graduate Degree from a recognized university Under 10+2+3 pattern or 10+2+2 pattern with 20 years experience, out of which at least 08 years must be in a managerial or supervisory capacity in Pax, Ramp and cargo handling and related functions with an Airline or Airport Operator or BCAS approved Ground Handler appointed by any Airport Operator at any airport or in combination thereof.
- Well conversant with computer operations.
2. Jr.Executive – Technical:
- Full time Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical / Automobile / Production / Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics and Communication Engineering from a recognized university.
- Must be in possession of LMV.
- Heavy Motor Vehicle (HMV) Valid Driving License to be produced maximum within 12 months or produce the HMV License within the minimum time frame as per the prevailing rules of the state government, from the date of joining. The incumbent has to apply for Heavy Motor Vehicle License immediately upon acceptance of offer. No increment will be extended before possession of HMV license.
3. Ramp Service Agent
- Candidates should have completed 3-years Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical / Production / Electronics / Automobile Engineering recognized by the State Government or
- ITI with NCTVT (Total 3 years) in motor vehicle Auto Electrical / Air conditioning / Diesel Mechanic / Bench fitter / Welder, (ITI with NCTVT – certificate issued from Directorate of Vocational education and training of any State / Central Government with one year experience in case of welder) after passing SSC / Equivalent examination with Hindi / English / local language as one of the subjects. AND
- Candidate must carry original valid Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving License at the time of appearing for the Trade Test.
4. Utility Agent cum Ramp Driver
- Candidates should have completed SSC / 10th Standard Pass.
5. Customer Agent
Graduate from a recognized university Under 10+2+3 pattern with Diploma in IATA – UFTAA or IATA – FIATA or IATA – DGR or IATA – CARGO Or
Graduate from a recognized university Under 10+2+3 pattern with 01 years experience in any of the area or combination thereof, of fares, reservation, ticketing computerized passenger check in/ cargo handling and related functions.
6. Handyman / Handywomen:
- SSC / 10th Standard Pass.
- Must be able to read and understand the English Language.
- Knowledge of Local and Hindi Languages, i.e. Ability to understand and speak is desirable.
The selection will be based on the following stages. Each post has different selection criteria. Check the selection process for each post below.
Terminal Manager / Dy. Terminal Manager-PAX / Duty Manager-Terminal / Jr. Executive Technical:
- Screening / Personal Interview
- Personal Interview
Ramp Service Agent / Utility Agent cum Ramp driver:
- Trade Test comprise of Trade Knowledge and Driving test including Driving Test of HMV. Those passing the Trade Test alone will be sent for screening.
- Physical Endurance
Candidates pay through Demand Draft in favour of “AIR INDIA AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES LTD”, payable at Mumbai.
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||UR / OBC||500 /-|
|2||SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen||Nil|
How to Apply for AIATSL Recruitment 2022: Manager, Handyman / Handywomen, Customer Agent, Driver Posts
- Candidates can download the application from the official website: www.airindia.in
- Candidates fill in the application form with all the relevant correct details.
- Attach all the required documents.
- Candidates are required to submit their application forms in the prescribed format to the given address by Speed Post or through Drop-Box in person.
- The envelope should be superscribed mentioning the post applied post in capital letters “POST APPLIED FOR_________________, AIASL”.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted Application.
HRD Department, Air India Premises, AI Airport Services Limited New Technical Area, GS Building, Ground Floor, Kolkata: 700 052
Important Links for AIATSL Recruitment 2022: Manager, Handyman / Handywomen, Customer Agent, Driver Posts
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.