Airports Authority of India has released the AAI Recruitment 2023: Junior Executive, Junior Assistant, Senior Assistant, Manager Posts notification on 22/07/2023. Notification is out for 342 vacancies. The online registration will commence on 5th August 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 05/08/2023 to 04/09/2023. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process and fee structure here. Candidates can refer to the instructions given below and apply online before the due date. Go through the content for more eligibility details.
Name of the Post: Junior Executive, Senior Assistant, Junior Assistant
Post Date: 22/07/2023
No of Vacancies: 342
Place: Across India
Important Dates for AAI Recruitment 2023: Junior Executive, Junior Assistant, Senior Assistant Posts
The online registration dates for Junior Executive, Junior Assistant and Senior Assistant Posts Post are given below. Aspirants can follow the given dates and apply accordingly. The tentative date of the online examination will be released soon.
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||05/08/2023|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||04/09/2023|
Vacancy Details of AAI Recruitment 2023: Junior Executive, Junior Assistant, Senior Assistant Posts
Applications are invited to fill Junior Executive, Junior Assistant and Senior Assistant Posts posts. Notification is out for 342 vacancies. Check post-wise vacancy details below.
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Junior Assistant (Office)||9|
|Senior Assistant (Accounts)||9|
|Junior Executive (Common Cadre)||237|
|Junior Executive (Finance)||66|
|Junior Executive (Fire Services)||3|
|Junior Executive (Law)||18|
Candidates applying for the below posts will receive a monthly salary after the appointment. Salary details are provided below.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Junior Assistant (Office)||31000 – 92000|
|2||Senior Assistant (Accounts)||36000 – 110000|
|3||Junior Executive||40000 – 140000|
Age Limit (as on 04/09/2023):
Candidates must have attained the following age limit as on 04/09/2023 to be eligible for the post.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Junior Executive||27 Years|
|2||Senior Assistant||30 Years|
|3||Junior Assistant||30 Years|
Age Relaxation is applicable for the following categories as per government rules.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 10 years for PWD.
- 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy layer) candidates.
1. Junior Assistant
- Candidates must have completed any Graduate Degree.
2. Senior Assistant
- Candidates must have completed B.Com.
3. Junior Executive
- Candidates must have completed Graduate Degree / CA / ICWA / B.Com / MBA / BE/B.Tech / LLB.
The selection will be based on
- Online Exam
Application fees for all categories are mentioned below. The fee must be paid online using any one of the online modes of payment. No other mode of payment will be accepted.
|1||UR / OBC / EWS||1000|
|2||SC / ST / Ex-servicemen||Nil|
How to apply for AAI Recruitment 2023: Junior Executive, Senior Assistant, Junior Assistant Posts
Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website. Follow the below steps and apply online.
- Visit the AAI Official Website www.aai.aero
- Online registration starts from 05/08/2023 to 04/09/2023.
- Click Careers -> Apply Online
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Login using the credentials received via email or mobile number.
- Candidates fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted Application.