Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Marketing Awareness Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important events in Marketing Awareness , which are common for all the bank exams like LIC, SBI and other competitive exams. We have included Some Marketing Awareness questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- Which among the following is a marketing strategy that focuses on spreading information and opinions about a product or service from person to person, especially by using unconventional means such as the Internet or email?
A. Social Media Marketing
B. Drip Marketing
C. Green Marketing
D. Viral MarketingD. Viral Marketing
Explanation:Viral Marketing is marketing by the word of the mouth, having a high pass rate from person to. The best example for this is creating a ‘buzz’ in the industry.
- It is designed to capture market share by entering the market with a low price relative to the competition to attract buyers.
A. Penetration Pricing
B. Economic Pricing
C. Premium Pricing
D. None of theseA. Penetration Pricing
Explanation:Penetration pricing is the practice of offering a low price for a new product or service during its initial offering in order to attract customers away from competitors.
- Which among the following is not involved in the life cycle of the product?
D. All are involvedD. All are involved
Explanation:The product life cycle (PLC) depicts a products sales history through 4 stages: Introduction, Growth, Maturity and Decline. One thing should be clear to us that adjustment and changes must be made in the product’s marketing mix as it moves through its life cycle because of changes in the competitive environment, buyer behavior, and the composition of the market.
- TQM stands for
A. Total Quantity Management
B. Total Quality Maintenance
C. Total Quality Management
D. Total Quantity ManagementC. Total Quality Management
Explanation:It is a management approach to long–term success through customer satisfaction. In a TQM effort, all members of an organization participate in improving processes, products, services, and the culture in which they work.
- It is a part of 4P’s of marketing and also represents the different methods of communication that are used by marketer to inform target audience about the product.
D. PromotionD. Promotion
Explanation:Promotion includes – advertising, personal selling, public relation, and sales promotion.
- It is an effective communication is and known as
A. Good Vocabulary
B. A sine–qua–non for marketing
C. Not required of demand exceeds supply
D. None of theseB. A sine–qua–non for marketing
Explanation:A Sine-Qua-Non is an essential condition; a thing that is absolutely necessary.
- Textiles refer to which kind of goods?
A. Shopping Goods
B. Special Goods
C. Unsought Goods
D. None of theseA. Shopping Goods
Explanation:Shopping goods: Goods which are occasionally purchased,cost is moderate. People invest time and efforts.Brand may be considered.
- Political campaigns are which type of marketing?
A. Cause marketing
B. Organization marketing
C. Event marketing
D. Person marketingD. Person marketing
Explanation:Person Marketing is marketing activity aimed at creating target market awareness, and a favorable opinion, of a particular person.
- Marketing refers to
A. New product concepts and improvements
B. Advertising and promotion activities
C. Philosophy that stresses on customer value and satisfaction
D. Planning campaignsC. Philosophy that stresses on customer value and satisfaction
Explanation:Marketing is the process of planning and executing the conception, pricing, promotion and distribution of ideas, goods and services to create exchanges that satisfy individual and organizational goals. It is the delivery of customer satisfaction at a profit.‖
- Which among the following is not an important component of PROMOTIONAL MIX?
A. Total quality Management
C. Sales Promotion
D. AdvertisingA. Total quality Management
Explanation:There are five important components in promotional mix‐
1. Advertising 2. Personal Selleing 3. Sales promotion. 4. Publicity and public relations. 5. Direct Marketing