Western Railway has released the Western Railway Recruitment 2021: Junior Engineer & Technician Posts notification on 13/10/2021. Notification is out for 63 Vacancies GDCE (GENERAL DEPARTMENTAL COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION). Eligible candidates can apply from 22/10/2021 to 21/11/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Junior Engineer, Technician
Post Date: 13/10/2021
No of Vacancies: 63
Important Dates for Western Railway Recruitment 2021: Junior Engineer & Technician
|Start Date to Submit Application||22/10/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application||21/11/2021|
Vacancy Details of Western Railway Recruitment 2021: Junior Engineer & Technician Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|S. No||Name of the Category||Age Limit|
|1||UR||18 to 42 years|
|2||OBC||18 to 45 years|
|3||SC / ST||18 to 47 Years|
1. Junior Engineer
- Three years Diploma in Mechanical / Production / Automobile / Electrical / Electronics / Instrumentation & Control Engineering from a recognized University / Institute OR
- A combination of any sub stream of basic Streams of Mechanical / Production / Automobile / Electrical / Electronics / Instrumentation & Control Engineering From a recognized University / Institute.
- Matriculation / SSLC plus ITI from recognised institutions of NCVT / SCVT in the trades of Fitter / Electrician / Electronics Mechanic / Instrument Mechanic / Mechanic Mechatronics / Mechanic Diesel / Mechanic Motor Vehicle / Welder / Machinist OR
- Matriculation / SSLC plus Course Completed Act Apprenticeship (CCAA) in the trades mentioned above.
The selection will be based on
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
- No Application Fees
How to Apply for Western Railway Recruitment 2021: Junior Engineer & Technician Posts
- Candidates can apply by visiting the Western Railway official website: www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- On the Home page click GDCE Recruitment 2021-> Apply Online.
- New users, register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Login and apply using the generated registration number and password.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- After submitting the Online Application
- Take a printout of the finally submitted Online Application.
Important Links for Western Railway Recruitment 2021: Junior Engineer & Technician Posts
|To Apply Online||Click here (Active from 22/10/2021)|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|