Western Railway has announced the Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020 notification. Notification is out for 18 Staff Nurse posts purely on a contract basis due to exigency arising out of COVID 19. Eligible candidates can apply online from 10/04/2020 to 19/04/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Staff Nurse
Post Date: 13/04/2020
No of Vacancies: 18
Important Dates for Western Railway Staff Nurse Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||10/04/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||19/04/2020|
|Date of Interview||21/04/2020|
Vacancy Details of Western Railway Staff Nurse Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
- Staff Nurse: 35,400/- per month.
Certified Registered Nurse & Midwife having 03 years course in Genl. Nursing and midwife or B.Sc (Nursing) from a recognized school or institute.
The selection will be based on the Conference Call Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for Western Railway Staff Nurse Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online
- Online Application available on the official Western Railway website: wr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Online registration starts from 10/04/2020 to 19/04/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.