Western Railway has announced the Sports and Guides Quota Recruitment 2020 notification on 04/01/2020. Notification is out for 14 posts such as Level 2 (Gr. C ) and Level 1 (Erstwhile Gr. D). Eligible candidates can apply online from 07/01/2020 to 06/02/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Level 2 (Gr. C ) and Level 1 (Erstwhile Gr. D)
Post Date: 06/01/2020
No of Vacancies: 14
Important Dates for Western Railway Sports and Guides Quota Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||07/01/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||06/02/2020|
Vacancy Details of Western Railway Sports and Guides Quota Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Branch||No. of Posts|
|1||Level 2 (Gr. C)||01|
|2||Level 1(Erstwhile Gr. D)||12|
|S.No.||Name of the Branch||Pay Scale|
|1||Level 2 (Gr. C)||19,900/- to 63,200/–|
|2||Level 1(Erstwhile Gr. D)||18,000/- to 56,900/-|
|S.No.||Name of the Branch||Age Limit|
|1||Level 2 (Gr. C)||18 to 30 years|
|2||Level 1 (Erstwhile Gr. D)||18 to 33 years|
|1||Schedule Cast / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST)||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
1. Level 2 (Gr. C):
Candidates should be passed 12th or its equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate. 50% marks are not required in case of SC / ST / Ex-servicemen / Persons With Disabilities (PwBD) candidates (40% & above)for the candidates of any category possessing higher qualifications i.e. Graduate, Post Graduate from a recognized University.
2. Level 1 (Erstwhile Gr. D):
- Candidates should be 10th passed (OR) ITI (OR) equivalent (OR) National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT (OR)
- Candidates should be 10th passed plus ITI (OR) 10th pass plus National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT (For Civil Engineering / Mechanical / Electrical / Signal & Telecom Departments)
Scouting and Guiding Qualifications: (For Level 2 and Level 1 both):
- A President Scout / Guide / Rover / Ranger OR Himalayan Wood Badge (HWB) holder in any Section.
- Candidates should have been an active member of a Scouts Organization for the last 5 (Five) years i. e. 2014-15 onwards.
- Candidates should have attended two events at National Level OR All Indian Railway’s level AND Two events at the State level.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination.
Candidates pay through online.
|1||Gen / OBC||500 /-|
|2||SC / ST / PWD / Women / Ex-Servicemen / Minorities and Economically Backward Class||Nil|
How to Apply for Western Railway Sports and Guides Quota Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- Candidates are required to upload their colour photograph (size 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm, which should not be older than three months from the date of application in colour, JPG/JPEG format, 100 DPI, size of the file should be between 20 kb and 70 kb).
- Candidates are also required to upload their signature (size 3.5 cm x 2.5 cm, JPG / JPEG format, 100 DPI, size of the file should be between 20 kb and 30 kb).
- On completion of Registration during submission of online application, a Registration ID will be issued to each applicant. Candidates are advised to preserve / note their Registration ID for further stages of the recruitment process / correspondence with RRC-WR.