Western Railway has released the Western Railway Recruitment 2022: Apprentice Posts notification. Notification is out for 3612 Vacancies for training in the designated Trades under the Apprentices Act 1961 ice Act 1961 at various Divisions, Workshops within the jurisdiction of Western Railways for the year 2022-23. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 28/05/2022 to 27/06/2022. The candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria and other terms & conditions before applying online for the posts. For more details check the below content.
SECR Recruitment 2022: Apprentice Posts, 1044 Vacancies – Apply Now
Name of the Post: Apprentice
Post Date: 27/05/2022
No of Vacancies: 3612
Place: Mumbai, Vadodara, Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Ratlam, Bhavnagar
Important Dates for Western Railway Recruitment 2022: Apprentice Posts
Check the online application dates in the below table to apply for the posts. Eligible candidates can apply online on the mentioned dates. No other means/modes of submission of applications will be accepted.
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||28/05/2022 (11:00 AM)|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||27/06/2022 (5:00 PM)|
Vacancy Details of RRC Western Railway Recruitment 2022: Apprentice Posts
Candidates can check the vacancy details on the given table. The below table contains the trade names and the number of vacancies. Apprentices will be engaged in various trades as given below.
|Name of the Trade||No. of Posts|
|Mechanic Motor Vehicle||15|
|Refridgerator (AC – Mechanic)||147|
- Selected candidates will be given a monthly stipend as per Government Rules.
Age limit (as on 27/06/2022):
Candidates must satisfy the given age limit as on 27/06/2022 to be eligible for the posts. Check the age limit given below.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Apprentice||15 to 24 years|
The upper age limit is relaxable for SC / ST / OBC / PwD candidates. Check Age Relaxation below.
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||SC / ST||05 Years|
|3||Ex-serviceman and PWD||10 Years|
- The candidate must have passed Matriculate or 10th Class in 10+2 examination system with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from recognized Board.
- ITI certificate affiliated to NCVT / SCVT is compulsory in relevant trade.
The selection will be based on
- Merit list
There will be no written test or viva.
Candidates can pay the application fee online. Check the application fees in the below table. No fee is required to be paid by SC / ST / PWD / Women Applicants.
|1||UR / OBC / Other||100/-|
How to Apply for RRC Western Railway Recruitment 2022: Apprentice Posts
- Candidates can apply Online by visiting the official website of Western Railway: www.rrc-wr.com.
- New users must register using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may log in and apply using their registration number and password.
- Candidates should fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Candidates must upload a scanned copy of their photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- After Clicking FINAL SUBMIT, candidates must pay their application fee through online mode only.
- The payment can be made online.
- Print the Application form for future reference.
Important Links for RRC Western Railway Recruitment 2022: Apprentice Posts
|To Apply Online||Click here (Active From 28/05/2022)|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.
Western railway recruitment
10th pase or 360 mark