Western Railway has released the Western Railway Recruitment 2021: Group C Posts notification. Notification is out for 21 Vacancies (Sports Quota). Eligible candidates can apply from 04/08/2021 to 03/09/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Group C (Sports Quota)
Post Date: 04/08/2021
No of Vacancies: 21
Important Dates for Western Railway Recruitment 2021: Group C Posts
|Start Date to Submit Application||04/08/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application||03/09/2021|
Vacancy Details of Western Railway Recruitment 2021: Group C Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|12||Wrestling (M) (Free Style)||01|
|15||Table Tennis (W)||01|
- Level 4 – 25500 – 81100
- Level 5 – 29200 – 92300
- Level 2 – 19900 – 63200
- Level 3 – 21700 – 69100
- The age limit should be 18 to 25 years as on 01/01/2022.
- No age Relaxation (upper or lower) shall be permissible.
- Level 4 & 5: Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University.
- Level 2 & 3: Passed 12th (+2 stage) or its equivalent examination. Educational Qualification must be from a Recognized Institution.
The selection will be based on
- Merit Marks
- No Application Fees
How to Apply for Western Railway Recruitment 2021: Group C Posts
- Candidates can apply by visiting the official website of Western Railway: www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- New users, register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Login and apply using the generated registration number and password.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- After submitting the Online Application candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted Online Application.