Western Railway has announced the Medical Practitioner Recruitment 2020 notification on 04/04/2020. Notification is out for 05 Medical Practitioner posts in Mumbai. Eligible candidates can attend the Walk-in-interview in Mumbai on 07/04/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content. The appointment will be on full time contract basis for an initial period of 03 monrths.
Name of the Post: Medical Practitioner
Post Date: 04/04/2020
No of Vacancies: 05
Important Dates for Western Railway Medical Practitioner Recruitment:
Vacancy Details of Western Railway Medical Practitioner Recruitment:
|S.No.||Category||No. of Posts|
- Medical Practitioner CMP (GDMO): 75,000/- per month.
The upper age limit is 53 years.
|1||Schedule Cast/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
- Candidates should be completed MBBS. (MCI Recognized )
- Candidates must be registered with MCI / MMC
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details of Western Railway Medical Practitioner Recruitment:
- Candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Candidates bring the duly filled application format given below along with all certificates in original and 02 copies ie D.O.B / M.B.B.S certificate along with mark sheets for each year / attempt certificate ,Registration Number / Internship completion certificate / Diploma or Degree certificates / Clinical experience certificate to the given venue:
Office of the Medical Director, Jagjivan Ram Hospital, Maratha Mandir Marg, Mumbai
Date and Time:
|Position||Date and Time|
|Medical Practitioner||07/04/2020 at 11.00 A.M