Western Railway has announced the Medical Practitioner Recruitment 2020 notification on 09/04/2020. Notification is out for 04 Medical Practitioners purely on a contract basis due to exigency arising out of COVID 19. Eligible candidates can attend the Walk-in-interview in Mumbai on 16/04/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Contract Medical Practitioner
Post Date: 10/04/2020
No of Vacancies: 04
Important Dates for Western Railway Medical Practitioner Recruitment:
Vacancy Details of Western Railway Medical Practitioner Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Contract Medical Practitioner||04|
- Contract Medical Practitioner: 75,000/- per month.
The upper age limit is 65 years.
- Candidates should be completed Degree in Medicine i.e. MBBS (recognized by the Medical Council of India included in the first or second schedule or part eleven of the third schedule (other than the Licentiate qualifications to the Indian Medical Council Act-1956).
- Holders of educational qualifications in part ll of the third schedule should also fulfill the condition stipulated in section 13 (3) of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956.
- Candidates should have satisfactorily completed the Compulsory Rotatory Internship.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details of Western Railway Medical Practitioner Recruitment:
- Candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Candidates send the filled application form to the following address by registered post:
Smt Sucharita Das, Divisional Personnel Officer, Mumbai Central, Western Railway, Divisional Railway Manager Office, Mumbai Central - 420000
- Candidates should bring the filled application form, copies of all testimonials and two passport size photographs to the given venue:
DRMs Office, Mumbai Central
Date and Time:
|Position||Date and Time|
|Medical Practitioner||16/04/2020 at 10.00 A.M