Western Railway has announced the Western Railway Junior Clerk Recruitment 2020 notification. Notification is out for 42 Jr. Clerk-cum-typist posts for personnel and Admin Deptt. Of BCT Division. Eligible candidates can apply online from 11/05/2020 to 10/06/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Jr. Clerk-cum-Typist
Post Date: 19/05/2020
No of Vacancies: 42
Important Dates for Western Railway Junior Clerk Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||11/05/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||10/06/2020|
Vacancy Details of Western Railway Junior Clerk Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Jr. Clerk-cum-typist||1900 (GP)/Level-2|
All regular Group “D” employees of Personnel and Administration Deptt. Only (screened) in the category of Hamal / Safaiwala under Janitor / BCT, Peon, Bungalow Peon, J / Peon, Daftary, Record Sorter. Ferro Printer, Gestenor Operator and Canteen Staff of DRM Office/BCT and Group “D” Rly. School staff in 1800 (GP) / Level-1 including regular N.M. Clerk in 1800 (GP) / Level-1.
The selection will be based on Written Exam.
There is no application fees.
How to Apply for Western Railway Junior Clerk Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online
- Online Application is available on the official Western Railway website: www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Online registration starts from 11/05/2020 to 10/06/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.
Important Links for Western Railway Junior Clerk Recruitment:
|To Apply Online||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.