RRC West Central Railway has released the RRC West Central Railway Recruitment 2022: Station Master, Ticket Clerk, Senior Clerk cum Typist Posts notification on 06/07/2022. Notification is out for 121 Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 08/07/2022 to 28/07/2022. The candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria and other terms & conditions before applying online for the posts. For more details check the below content.
Name of the Post: Station Master, Ticket Clerk, Senior Clerk cum Typist
Post Date: 06/07/2022
No of Vacancies: 121
Important Dates for West Central Railway Recruitment 2022: Station Master, Ticket Clerk, Senior Clerk cum Typist Posts
Check the online application dates in the below table to apply for the posts. Eligible candidates can apply online on the mentioned dates. No other means/modes of submission of applications will be accepted.
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||08/07/2022|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||28/07/2022|
Vacancy Details of West Central Railway Recruitment 2022: Station Master, Ticket Clerk, Senior Clerk cum Typist Posts
Candidates can check the vacancy details on the given table. The below table contains the trade names and the number of vacancies. Candidates will be engaged in the following posts.
NTPC Graduate Posts with Minimum Educational Qualification of a University Degree or its equivalent.
|S. No.||Name of the Post|
|2||Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk||21||6||2||9||38|
|3||Senior Clerk cum Typist||4||0||0||5||9|
NTPC- Under Graduate Posts with Minimum Educational Qualification of 12th (+2 Stage) or its equivalent
|Cat. No.||Name of the Post|
|4||Commercial cum Ticket Clerk||17||4||2||7||30|
|5||Accounts Clerk cum Typist||3||2||0||3||8|
|6||Junior Clerk cum Typist||18||5||2||3||28|
Selected candidates will be given a monthly stipend as per Government Rules.
|S. No.||Name of the Post||Level in7 CPC||Initial pay|
|2||Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk||5||29200|
|3||Senior Clerk cum Typist||5||29200|
|4||Commercial cum Ticket Clerk||3||21700|
|5||Accounts Clerk cum Typist||2||19900|
|6||Junior Clerk cum Typist||2||19900|
Age limit (as on 01/07/2022):
Candidates must satisfy the given age limit as on 01/07/2022 to be eligible for the posts. Check the age limit given below.
|Age Group||Lower Date of Birth||Upper Date of Birth|
|18 to 42||18 to 45||18 to 47|
The upper age limit is relaxable for SC / ST / OBC / PwD candidates. Check Age Relaxation below.
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||SC / ST||05 Years|
|3||Ex-serviceman and PWD||10 Years|
1. Station Master / Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk / Senior Clerk cum Typist:
- Candidates should have completed a Graduate Degree or its equivalent.
2. Commercial cum Ticket Clerk / Accounts Clerk cum Typist / Junior Clerk cum Typist
- Candidates should have completed 12th (+2 Stage) or its equivalent with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate.
The selection will be based on
- Computer Based Aptitude Test
- Typing Skill Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Candidates need not pay application fees for the above posts.
|1||UR / OBC / Other||Nil|
How to Apply for West Central Railway Recruitment 2022: Station Master, Ticket Clerk, Senior Clerk cum Typist Posts
- Candidates can apply Online by visiting the North Central Railway website www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Click About us ->Recruitment ->Railway Recruitment Cell ->GDCE Notification No. 01/2022) -> Click Link for Online Application against GDCE Notification No.-01/2022.
- New users must register using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may log in and apply using their registration number and password.
- Candidates should fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Candidates must upload a scanned copy of their photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- After Clicking FINAL SUBMIT, candidates must pay their application fee through online mode only.
- The payment can be made online.
- Print the Application form for future reference.