West Central Railway has released the West Central Railway Recruitment 2021: Trade Apprentice Posts notification on 26/03/2021. Notification is out for 716 Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 30/04/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Trade Apprentice
Post Date: 26/03/2021
No of Vacancies: 716
Important Dates for West Central Railway Recruitment 2021: Trade Apprentice Posts
|Last Date of Online Application||30/04/2021|
Vacancy Details of West Central Railway Recruitment 2021: Trade Apprentice Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|3||Welder (Gas & Electronics)||43|
|9||Forger and Heat Operator||63|
|11||Computer Operator & Programming Asst||10|
- The age limit should be between 15 to 24 years.
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||Schedule Cast / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST)||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
|4||Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
- Candidates must be 10th (under 10+2 pattern) with minimum 50% + ITI in the relevant trade.
The selection will be based on the
- Merit Marks
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||Gen / OBC / Others||170 /-|
|2||SC / ST / PWD / Female candidates||Nil|
How to Apply for West Central Railway Recruitment 2021: Trade Apprentice Posts
- Apply Online through the NAPS website www.apprenticeshipindia.org or www.mponline.gov.in
- Register using active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may apply using their registration number and password.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly.
- Upload scanned copy of required documents.
- After Clicking FINAL SUBMIT, candidates must pay their application fee through online mode only.
- Print Application form for future reference.