West Central Railway has released the West Central Railway Recruitment 2021: Trade Apprentice Posts notification on 23/02/2021. Notification is out for 165 Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 01/03/2021 to 30/03/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Trade Apprentice
Post Date: 23/02/2021
No of Vacancies: 165
Place: Across India
Important Dates for West Central Railway Recruitment 2021: Trade Apprentice Posts
|Start Date of Online Application||01/03/2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||30/03/2021|
Vacancy Details of West Central Railway Recruitment 2021: Trade Apprentice Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|2||Welder (Gas & Electric)||28|
|5||Secretarial Asst (English)||05|
|13||Operator (Advanced Machine Tool)||05|
- The age limit should be between 15 to 24 years.
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||Schedule Cast / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST)||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
|4||Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
- Candidates must be 10th + ITI pass in the relevant trade.
The selection will be based on the
- Written Exam
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||Gen / OBC / Others||170 /-|
|2||SC / ST / PWD / Female candidates||70/-|
How to Apply for West Central Railway Recruitment 2021: Trade Apprentice Posts
- Online applications will be available on the West Central Railway website www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Register using active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may apply using their registration number and password.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly.
- Upload scanned copy of required documents.
- After Clicking FINAL SUBMIT, candidates must pay their application fee through online mode only.
- Print Application form for future reference.
Important Links for West Central Railway Recruitment 2021: Trade Apprentice Posts
|To Apply Online||Click here (Available from 01/03/2021)|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|