West Central Railway has released the West Central Railway Recruitment 2021: Apprentice Posts notification. Notification is out for 680 Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 05/04/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Apprentice
Post Date: 23/03/2021
No of Vacancies: 680
Place: Across India
Important Dates for West Central Railway Recruitment 2021: Apprentice Posts
|Last Date of Online Application||05/04/2021|
Vacancy Details of West Central Railway Recruitment 2021: Apprentice Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|2||Welder (Gas and Electric)||51|
- The age limit should be between 15 to 24 years.
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||Schedule Cast / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST)||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
|4||Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
- Candidates must be 10th (under 10+2 pattern) with minimum 50% + ITI in the relevant trade affiliated to NCVT / SCVT.
The selection will be based on the
- Merit Marks
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||Gen / OBC / Others||170 /-|
|2||SC / ST / PWD / Female candidates||Nil|
How to Apply for West Central Railway Recruitment 2021: Apprentice Posts
- Apply Online through the WCR website www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in or www.mponline.gov.in
- Register using active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may apply using their registration number and password.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly.
- Upload scanned copy of required documents.
- After Clicking FINAL SUBMIT, candidates must pay their application fee through online mode only.
- Print Application form for future reference.