West Central Railway has released the West Central Railway Recruitment 2021: Apprentice Posts notification. Notification is out for 561 Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 28/01/2021 to 27/02/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Apprentice
Post Date: 28/01/2021
No of Vacancies: 561
Place: Across India
Important Dates for West Central Railway Recruitment 2021: Apprentice Posts
|Start Date of Online Application||28/01/2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||27/02/2021|
Vacancy Details of West Central Railway Recruitment 2021: Apprentice Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|3||Welder (Gas and Electric)||30|
|12||Florist & Landscaping||02|
|13||Pump Operator Cum Mechanic||20|
|16||Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance||05|
|17||Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA)||50|
|20||Apprentice Food Production (General)||02|
|21||Apprentice food production (Vegetarian)||02|
|22||Apprentice food production (Cooking)||05|
|23||Hotel Clerk / Receptionist||01|
|25||Assistant Front office manager||01|
|26||Computer Networking Technician||04|
|27||Creche Management Assistant||01|
|30||Health Sanitary Inspector||02|
|31||Dental Laboratory Technician||02|
- The age limit should be between 15 to 24 years.
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||Schedule Cast / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST)||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
|4||Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
- Candidates must be 10th + ITI pass in the relevant trade.
The selection will be based on the
- Written Exam
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||Gen / OBC / Others||170 /-|
|2||SC / ST / PWD / Female candidates||70/-|
How to Apply for West Central Railway Recruitment 2021: Apprentice Posts
- Online applications will be available on the West Central Railway website www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Register using active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may apply using their registration number and password.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly.
- Upload scanned copy of required documents.
- After Clicking FINAL SUBMIT, candidates must pay their application fee through online mode only.
- Print Application form for future reference.