West Central Railway has announced the Apprentice Recruitment 2020 notification on 14/01/2020. Notification is out for 1273 Apprentice post in West Central Railway zone. Eligible candidates can apply online from 15/01/2020 to 14/02/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Apprentice
Post Date: 14/01/2020
No of Vacancies: 1273
Important Dates for West Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||15/01/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||14/02/2020|
Vacancy Details of West Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|3||Welder (Gas and Electric)||51|
|12||Florist & Landscaping||10|
|13||Pump Operator Cum Mechanic||30|
|16||Information & Communication Technician||10|
|17||Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA)||60|
|18||Baker & Confectioner||06|
|19||Apprentice Food Production (General)||04|
|20||Apprentice food production (Vegetarian)||04|
|21||Apprentice food production (Cooking)||12|
|22||Hotel Clerk / Receptionist||02|
|24||Assistant Front office manager||02|
|25||Computer Networking Technician||06|
|26||Creche Management Assistant||03|
|29||Health Sanitary Inspector||02|
|30||Dental Laboratory Technician||02|
The age limit should be between 15 to 24 years.
|1||Schedule Cast / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST)||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
|4||Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
Candidates should be completed 10th + ITI pass in the relevant trade.
The selection will be based on the Written Exam and Interview.
Candidates pay through online.
|1||Gen / OBC||100 /-|
|2||SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen||75/-|
How to Apply for West Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on West Central Railway website www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Online registration starts from 15/01/2020 to 14/02/2020 up to 11:59 pm
- The candidates are advised to indicate their mobile numbers and valid e-mail IDs which need to be kept active over the entire process of selection.
- The candidates are advised to take a print out of the filled-in online Application Form after all details have been filled and the Form has been confirmed to have been submitted.
Important Links for West Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment:
|To Apply Online||Click here (Active on 15/01/2020)|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|