West Bengal Postal Circle has announced the GDS Recruitment 2020 notification on 18/02/2020. Notification is out for 2021 Gramin Dak Sevak posts in West Bengal. Eligible candidates can apply online from 18/02/2020 to 18/03/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Gramin Dak Sevak
Post Date: 18/02/2020
No of Vacancies: 2021
Place: West Bengal
Important Dates for West Bengal Postal Circle GDS Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||18/02/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||18/03/2020|
Vacancy Details of West Bengal Postal Circle GDS Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Gramin Dak Sevak||2021|
|Category||No. of Posts|
- Gramin Dak Sevak: 10,000/- to 14,500/-
The age limit should be between 18 to 40 years.
|1||Schedule Cast / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST)||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
|4||Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
|5||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC||13 years|
|6||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC / ST||15 years|
- Candidates should have a Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India / State Governments / Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks.
- The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard.
The selection will be based on Merit.
Candidates pay through online.
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Application Fees|
|1||OC / OBC / EWS Male Candidates||100 /-|
|2||SC / ST / Female Candidates||No Fees|
How to Apply for West Bengal Postal Circle GDS Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- Online registration starts from 18/02/2020 to 18/03/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.