West Bengal Police has announced the Cyber Crime Consultant Recruitment 2020 notification on 17/02/2020. Notification is out for 08 Cyber Crime Consultant (Software Support Personnel) post on temporary and contractual basis. Eligible candidates send the application before 06/03/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Cyber Crime Consultant (Software Support Personnel)
Post Date: 17/02/2020
No of Vacancies: 08
Place: West Bengal
Important Dates for West Bengal Police Cyber Crime Consultant Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||17/02/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||06/03/2020|
Vacancy Details of West Bengal Police Cyber Crime Consultant Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Cyber Crime Consultant (Software Support Personnel)||08|
- Cyber Crime Consultant (Software Support Personnel): 35, 000/- per month.
- Candidates should be completed B.E / B.Tech / MCA or equivalent degree in Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering. (OR)
- BCA / B.Sc. with at least 03 years of post-qualification work experience.
- Certificate in Digital Forensic by C-DAC or any other Government recognized training agency or reputed institute.
- Experience of Data Recovery / Analysis / Carving with any of the standard Cyber Forensic Tools and working experience of forensic tools like Encase, FTK, Paraben, HelixDeft, Winhex, Win UFO, Internet Evidence Finder (IEF), E-discovery, Autopsy etc.
- Ability to make forensically sound images of digital media, i.e. SATA, IDE, Flash drive using imaging software (such as FTK imager etc.) both software and hardware-based write blocking devices.
- Experience in doing forensically sound images of Cellular Phone, exploitation and extracting relevant data using UFED Celebrite, XRY, Oxygen Forensics, Mobiledit, MPE+, Paraben or any other open-source tools.
- Knowledge of different PC & Mobile Os like Windows, Linas, Mac OS, IOs, Android, Windows Mobile OS and its file system.
- Knowledge of Network Forensics and anyone tools like NeSA etc.
- Working knowledge of e-mall Investigation, Stenography, File / Folder / Partition / Drive Encryption.
- Experience of wiping, verifying and validating media before and after conducting and examination.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Exam
- Practical Test
How to Apply for West Bengal Police Cyber Crime Consultant Recruitment:
- Eligible candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.wbpolice.gov.in
- Interested candidates must send the filled application form, recent Passport Size Photograph, scanned signature, scanned image of the following documents to [email protected] or [email protected]
- Copy of certificate / mark sheet of educational qualifications.
- Copy of Birth certificate / Admit card of Madhyamik or equivalent as age proof.
- A copy of the document as a proof for residential address (preferably Aadhar card).