West Bengal Cooperative Service Commission has announced the WEBCSC Bank Assistant Recruitment 2020 notification on 04/03/2020. Notification is out for 56 posts such as Clerk (Grade-III), Bank Assistant (Grade-III), Assistant Manager (Gr-B) (Grade-III B), Assistant-Cum-casher-cum-Supervisor (Grade-III), Account Assistant, Junior officer Assistant, Junior officer Assistant and Junior Assistant (Female) Grade-III in West Bengal. Eligible candidates can apply online from 04/03/2020 to 30/04/2020 . Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Clerk, Bank Assistant, Assistant Manager, Account Assistant, Junior officer Assistant & Junior Assistant
Post Date: 07/03/2020
No of Vacancies: 56
Place: West Bengal
Important Dates for WEBCSC Bank Assistant Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||04/03/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||30/04/2020|
Vacancy Details of WEBCSC Bank Assistant Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|2||Bank Assistant (Grade-III)||34|
|3||Assistant Manager (Gr-B) (Grade-III B)||02|
|6||Junior officer Assistant||02|
|7||Field Supervisor (Male) Grade-III||01|
|8||Junior Assistant (Female) Grade-III||01|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|2||Bank Assistant (Grade-III)||25,597|
|3||Assistant Manager (Gr-B) (Grade-III B)||17,522|
|6||Junior officer Assistant||28,708|
|7||Field Supervisor (Male) Grade-III||20,000|
|8||Junior Assistant (Female) Grade-III||20,000|
Age Limit (01/01/2020):
|Category||UR / UR(EC)||SC||ST||OBC – A||OBC – B|
|Lower Age Limit||18||18||18||18||18|
|Upper Age Limit||35||40||40||40||40|
Candidates should be completed Graduate in any discipline & BCK from any recognized University.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Exam
Pattern for the Written Exam:
|Paper – I||100||1 hour 30 minutes|
|Paper – II||100||1 hour 30 minutes|
Paper – I consisting of three subjects:
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Test of Reasoning
- General Awareness
There will be negative marking @ 1:4
Qualifying marks would normally be 30%
Paper – II: English and Bengali Lnnguagcs (Subjective type and qualifying in nature)
Candidates pay through online.
|1||UR / OBC – A & OBC – B||200/-|
|2||SC / ST||40/-|
How to Apply for WEBCSC Bank Assistant Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the WBHRB website: www.webcsc.org
- Online registration starts from 04/03/2020 to 30/04/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Candidates upload the scanned passport size photograph within 50 KB
- Candidates upload the scanned signature within 50 KB
- Candidates upload the scanned Left Thumb Impressio within 50 KB
- Candidates upload the scanned Admit Card / Madhyamik or equivalent examination within 2 MB
- Candidates upload the scanned Mark sheets of all examination passed within 2 MB
- Candidates upload the scanned caste certification within 2 MB.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.
Important Links for WEBCSC Bank Assistant Recruitment:
|To Apply Online||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.