Western Coalfield Limited has announced the WCL Recruitment 2020: Apprentice Post notification on 15/10/2020. Notification is out for 06 posts such as Computer Operator and Programming Assistant to work for a period of 12 months in Nagpur. Eligible candidates can apply online from 19/11/2020 to 24/11/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Computer Operator and Programming Assistant
Post Date: 15/10/2020
No of Vacancies: 06
Important Dates for WCL Recruitment 2020: Apprentice Post
|Start Date of Online Application||19/11/2020 from 10.00 AM|
|Last Date of Online Application||24/11/2020 till 05.00 PM|
Vacancy Details of WCL Recruitment 2020: Apprentice Post
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Computer Operator and Programming Assistant||06|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Monthly Stipend|
|1||Computer Operator and Programming Assistant||7,700/-|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Computer Operator and Programming Assistant||18 – 25 years|
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||SC / ST||5 years|
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must posses ITI in Computer Operator and Programming Assistant.
The selection will be based on
- Merit Marks.
- Document Verification.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for WCL Recruitment 2020: Apprentice Post
- Candidates should apply through Online mode only.
- Candidates should register themselves on the website: www.apprenticeshipindia.org.
- Online Application available on the official WCL website: www.westerncoal.in.
- Online application available from 19/11/2020 to 24/11/2020.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates must fill the online application form with all the relevant correct details and upload the required documents with passport size photograph and signature of the candidate.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.
Documents to be uploaded with the Application:
- Age Proof.
- Qualification Certificates with Marksheets.
- Experience Certificate.
- NOC (if applicable).
- Caste / Community Certificate.