WB State Health & Family Welfare Samiti has announced the WBSHFWS Counsellor Recruitment 2019 notification on 19/11/2019. Notification is out for the Counsellor post, RMNCH+A (Reproductive, Maternal, Newborn, Child and Adolescent Health) Counsellor for Medical College and Hospitals, Districts Hospitals, other Hospitals of West Bengal on Contract basis under National Health Mission (NHM).
Name of the Post: RMNCH+A Counsellor
Post Date: 19/11/2019
No of Vacancies: 17
Place: West Bengal
Important Dates for WBSHFWS Counsellor Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||19/11/2019|
|Last Date of Online Application||09/12/2019|
Vacancy details of WBSHFWS Counsellor Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Post||SC||ST||OBC-A||UR||PWD|
- RMNCH+A Counsellor: 13,560/month.
Age limit (as on 01/01/2019):
The upper age limit is 40 years.
- Candidates should be completed Graduation in Social Science from a recognized Institution.
- Candidates should have excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Candidates should have knowledge of MS-Office and other Computer skills required for office work.
- Candidates must be Fluency in local languages both in writing and speaking.
- Master Degree in Social Science from recognized Institution.
- Candidates should have two years of working experience in the Health Sector / Social Sector.
- Out of the above 02 years experience, completed 01-year experience in counseling services in the health sector.
Candidates will first be shortlisted on the basis of their academic qualifications and work experience. Then shortlisted candidates will be called for a written test.
Candidates pay through online/offline mode.
|2||SC / ST / OBC-A and PWD candidates||50/-|
How to Apply for WBSHFWS Counsellor Recruitment:
- The eligible candidates can apply through online.
- Upon successful payment of prescribed fee and submission of the online application form, the system generated Registration / Acknowledgement Slip will appear on the computer screen. Candidates must print-out it for future correspondence.