West Bengal Public Service Commission has announced the WBPSC Workshop Instructor Recruitment 2020 notification on 16/01/2020. Notification is out for 244 Workshop Instructor on a temporary basis but likely to be permanent. Eligible candidates can apply online from 16/01/2020 to 05/02/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Workshop Instructor
Post Date: 16/01/2020
No of Vacancies: 244
Place: West Bengal
Important Dates for WBPSC Workshop Instructor Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||16/01/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||05/02/2020|
Vacancy Details of WBPSC Workshop Instructor Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Trade / Discipline||No. of Posts|
|12||Footwear machine shop||01|
|15||3d animation and graphics||03|
- Workshop Instructor: 7,100 – 37,600 (P.B. 3) plus Grade Pay of 3,600/- and other allowances.
The upper age limit is 39 years.
|1||Schedule Cast / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST)||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
Candidates should be completed Madhyamik Examination of West Bengal Board of Secondary Education and ITI in relevant trade Or Diploma in the relevant Engineering discipline.
The selection will be based on the Preliminary Screening Test (PST).
Candidates should pay through online.
|1||Gen / OBC||160/-|
|2||SC / ST / PWD||Nil|
How to Apply for WBPSC Workshop Instructor Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the WBPSC website: www.pscwbonline.gov.in
- Online registration starts from 16/01/2020 to 05/02/2020
- Candidates need to register themselves on the official website in the New User Registration button.
- Candidates register using valid email-id and mobile number.
- After registration candidate should note the User name and Password for login.
- Candidates shall fill the required details and submit the online application form.