West Bengal Public Service Commission has released the WBPSC Librarian Recruitment 2019 notification for 26 posts. Notification is out on 05/11/2019 for the Librarian post. So eligible candidates can apply online from 05/11/2019 to 25/11/2019. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Librarian
Post Date: 05/11/2019
No of Vacancies: 26
Place: West Bengal
Important Dates for WBPSC Librarian Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||05/11/2019|
|Last Date of Online Application||25/11/2019|
- Librarian: 15,600 – 39,100 plus Academic Grade Pay of 6,000 and allowances.
Age limit (as on 01/01/2019):
The upper age limit is 40 years.
- A Master’s Degree in Library Science / Information Science / Documentation Science or an equivalent professional degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and a consistently good academic record.
- Candidates should have qualified in the National / State Eligibility Test (NET / SLET / SET).
- Candidates must have knowledge regarding the Computerization of Library.
- Proficiency has spoken and written in Bengali & English.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Examination.
Candidates can pay through online / offline. Candidates pay through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan.
|1||General / OBC candidates||210/-|
|2||S.C / S.T. candidates of West Bengal and Persons with disabilities (P.W.D.)||Nil|
How to Apply for WBPSC Librarian Recruitment:
- The eligible candidates can apply through online.
- Register yourself with your valid e-mail ID.