West Bengal Public Service Commission has announced the WBPSC Instructor Recruitment 2020 notification on 23/01/2020. Notification is out for 309 posts such as Instructor and Storekeeper (Technical) in West Bengal. Eligible candidates can apply online from 28/01/2020 to 17/02/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Instructor and Storekeeper (Technical)
Post Date: 24/01/2020
No of Vacancies: 309
Place: West Bengal
Important Dates for WBPSC Instructor Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||28/01/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||17/02/2020|
|Last Date of Payment of Fees||17/02/2020|
|Last Date for Payment of Fees Offline in Branches of UBI||18/02/2020|
|Last Date for Generation of Payment Challans by Branches of UBI||17/02/2020|
Vacancy Details of WBPSC Instructor Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No of Posts|
|S.No.||Name of the Trade / Discipline||No of Posts|
|8||Mechanic Motor Vehicle||12|
|15||Refrigeration & A. C. Mechanic||12|
|16||Cutting & Sewing||05|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|2||Storekeeper (Technical)||39 years|
Candidates should be completed Madhyamik Examination of West Bengal Board of Secondary Education and ITI in relevant trade Or Diploma in the relevant Engineering discipline.
2. Storekeeper (Technical):
Candidates should be completed Madhyamik Examination of West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent and Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering recognized by the State Council for Technical Education, West Bengal or its equivalent.
The selection will be based on the Preliminary Screening Test (PST).
Candidates should pay through online.
|1||Gen / OBC||160/-|
|2||SC / ST / PWD||100/-|
How to Apply for WBPSC Instructor Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the WBPSC website: www.pscwbonline.gov.in
- Online registration starts from 28/01/2020 to 17/02/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- All the particulars in the online application such as the name of the candidate, post applied for, subject applied for, communal reservation, date of birth, address, and all other fields will be filled carefully.
- After successfully applied, candidates should take the print-out of the application form for future reference.