West Bengal Public Service Commission has announced the WBPSC District Organizer of Physical Education Recruitment 2020 notification on 04/02/2020. Notification is out for 17 District Organizer of Physical Education posts in West Bengal. Eligible candidates can apply online from 04/02/2020 to 24/02/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: District Organizer of Physical Education
Post Date: 04/02/2020
No of Vacancies: 17
Place: West Bengal
Important Dates for WBPSC District Organizer of Physical Education Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||04/02/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||24/02/2020|
|Last Date of Payment of Fees||24/02/2020|
|Last Date for Payment of Fees Offline in Branches of UBI||25/02/2020|
|Last Date for Generation of Payment Challans by Branches of UBI||24/02/2020|
Vacancy Details of WBPSC District Organizer of Physical Education Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No of Posts|
|1||District Organizer of Physical Education||17|
- District Organizer of Physical Education: 7,100 – 37,600 (P.B. 3) plus Grade Pay of 3,950/- and other allowances.
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2020):
The upper age limit is 39 years.
- Candidates should be completed a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Candidates should be completed a Bachelor’s degree in Physical Education from a recognized University.
- A certificate in coaching from Sports Authority of India, Netaji Subhas National Institute of Sports, Patiala.
- Good Knowledge of Bengali or Nepali – spoken and written.
- Ability to undertake extensive tour on official duty.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
Candidates should pay through online.
|1||Gen / OBC||160/-|
|2||SC / ST / PWD||Nil|
How to Apply for WBPSC District Organizer of Physical Education Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the WBPSC website: www.pscwbonline.gov.in
- Online registration starts from 04/02/2020 to 24/02/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After successfully applied, candidates should take the print-out of the application form for future reference.