West Bengal Police Recruitment Board has released the WBPRB Recruitment 2021: Wireless Operator Posts notification on 22/02/2021. Notification is out for 1251 Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 22/02/2021 to 22/03/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Wireless Operator
Post Date: 22/02/2021
No of Vacancies: 1251
Place: West Bengal
Important Dates for WBPRB Recruitment 2021: Wireless Operator Posts
|Start Date of Online Application||22/02/2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||22/03/2021|
|Last Date of Payment of Fees||24/03/2021|
Vacancy Details of WBPRB Recruitment 2021: Wireless Operator Posts
|S. No||Name of the Category||No of Posts (Male)||No of Posts (Female)|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Wireless Operator||As per existing rules|
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2021):
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Wireless Operator||18 to 27 years|
- SC/ST – 05 years
- OBC – 03 years
- Candidates must have passed the Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) conducted by West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education (WBCHSE) or equivalent Examination from any of the recognized Boards in Science with Physics and Mathematics.
- The applicant must be able to read, write and speak in Bengali language.
The selection will be based on
- Preliminary Examination
- Physical Measurement Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Final Competitive Examination and Personality Test
|2||SC / ST (candidates of West Bengal)||25/-|
- Mode of Payment: Offline Challan Payment Through PNB
How to Apply for WBPRB Recruitment 2021: Wireless Operator Posts
- Candidates should apply online by visiting the WBPSC website: www.bpolice.gov.in
- Select the required posts->Apply Online
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Registered users can login and apply using their User ID and Password.
- New users sign up using your active email id and password read the given instructions and complete the registration.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details and uploading of their scanned recent photograph and signature.
- Upload all the scanned copies of required documents.
- Candidates are requested to take a printout of the finally submitted Online application.