West Bengal Police Recruitment Board has released the WBPRB Recruitment 2021: WBNVF Agragami Posts notification on 22/02/2021. Notification is out for 652 Vacancies in Civil Defence Organisation, West Bengal. Eligible candidates can apply online from 22/02/2021 to 22/03/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: WBNVF Agragami
Post Date: 22/02/2021
No of Vacancies: 652
Place: West Bengal
Important Dates for WBPRB Recruitment 2021: WBNVF Agragami Posts
|Start Date of Online Application||22/02/2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||22/03/2021 till 5:00 PM|
|Last Date of Depositing Application Fees||24/03/2021|
Vacancy Details of WBPRB Recruitment 2021: WBNVF Agragami Posts
|S. No||Name of the Category||No of Posts|
|2||UR (Ex. Service)||26|
|4||Scheduled Caste (Ex. Service)||07|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||WBNVF Agragami||18,800 – 48,700|
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2021):
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||WBNVF Agragami||18 to 40 years|
- SC/ST (West Bengal only) – 05 years
- OBC (West Bengal only) – 03 years
- Candidates must have passed Madhyamik Examination of West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent.
The selection will be based on
- Physical Measurement Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Final Competitive Examination and Personality Test
|2||SC / ST (candidates of West Bengal)||20/-|
- Payment of Application and/or Processing Fees can be made on-line through payment gateway by using Debit Cards / Credit Cards / Net-Banking of any Bank. Fees can also be paid through different ewallets and Bharat QR and UPI App.
How to Apply for WBPRB Recruitment 2021: WBNVF Agragami Posts
- Candidates should apply online by visiting the WBPSC website: www.bpolice.gov.in
- Select the required posts->Apply Online.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Registered users can login and apply using their User ID and Password.
- New users sign up using your active email id and password read the given instructions and complete the registration.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details and uploading of their scanned recent photograph and signature.
- Upload all the scanned copies of required documents.
- Candidates are requested to take a printout of the finally submitted Online application.