West Bengal Municipal Service Commission has released a WBMSC Recruitment 2023: Assistant Teacher Posts short notification on 04/05/2023. Notification is out to engage 1729 Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 12/05/2023 to 12/06/2023. Candidates can go through the vacancy details and eligibility criteria in the below content. Also, candidates can download the notification pdf using the link given below. Follow JobsCloud for the West Bengal Government Jobs updates.
NPCIL Recruitment 2023: Deputy Manager, Junior Hindi Translator Posts, 128 Vacancies – Apply Now
Name of the Post: Assistant Teacher
Post Date: 04/05/2023
No of Vacancies: 1729
Place: West Bengal
Important Dates for WBMSC Recruitment 2023: Assistant Teacher Posts
Check the online application dates in the below table to apply for the following posts. Eligible candidates can send the application online on or before the last dates.
|Start Date to Apply Online||12/05/2023 (4:00 PM)|
|Last Date to Apply Online||12/06/2023 (6:00 PM)|
Vacancy Details of WBMSC Recruitment 2023: Assistant Teacher Posts
Candidates can check vacancy details on the given table. The below table contains the post name and the number of vacancies allocated for that particular post. Vacancies for the posts of Assistant Teachers for classes IX-X & classes XI-XII and TET (Advance Arabic, Arabic Madrasah and Arabic UG) are given below.
|S.No||Name of the Post||Total|
The candidates can check the minimum and maximum age limits here. The age limit is relaxable for reserved candidates. Candidates should not exceed the following age limit to be eligible for the posts.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Assistant Teacher||Applicable as per Rules|
- Educational Qualification details will be notified soon.
The selection will be based on
- Written Test / Interview
- Application fee details will be notified soon.
How to Apply for WBMSC Recruitment 2023: Assistant Teacher Posts
- Candidates should apply online by visiting the WBMSC official website www.mscwb.org
- On the home page Click -> Apply Online.
- Candidates must enter a valid Email ID and Mobile Number.
- Fill in all the details correctly and upload all the required documents.
- Verify the details before submitting the form.
- Click Submit.
- Read the payment details displayed in the payment window.
- Pay the application fee (if required).
- Take a printout of the online application.
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.