West Bengal Health Recruitment Board has announced the WBHRB Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020 notification on 07/03/2020. Notification is out for 9333 Staff Nurse: Grade II in the Cadre of the West Bengal Health Service under the control of the Directorate of Health Services, Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of West Bengal. Eligible candidates can apply online from 13/03/2020 to 23/03/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Staff Nurse
Post Date: 07/03/2020
No of Vacancies: 9333
Place: West Bengal
Important Dates for WBHRB Staff Nurse Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||13/03/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||23/03/2020 before 08.00 P.M|
Vacancy Details of WBHRB Staff Nurse Recruitment:
|Category||UR||SC||ST||OBC-A||OBC – B||PWD||Total|
|Basic B.Sc. (Nursing)||1736||1086||358||703||196||239||4318|
|Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing)||253||102||29||50||32||14||480|
- Staff Nurse: Grade II: 34,136/- per month.
Age Limit (01/01/2020):
The age limit should be between 18 to 39 years.
- Candidates should be General Nursing and Midwifery / Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) / Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) course passed from any Nursing Training School / College of Nursing recognized by both Indian Nursing Council and Respective State Nursing Council.
- Registration as Female / Male Nurse Midwifery from West Bengal Nursing Council
- Candidates should have knowledge of Bengali / Nepali- Spoken and written.
The selection will be based on the Written Exam / Interview.
Candidates pay through GRIPS (Govt. Receipt Portal System), Govt. of West Bengal under the Head of Account: 0051-00-104-002-16
|1||GEN / OBC||210/-|
|2||SC / ST of West Bengal and PH||Nil|
How to Apply for WBHRB Staff Nurse Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the WBHRB website: www.wbhrb.in
- Online registration starts from 13/03/2020 to 23/03/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Candidates upload the Nursing Council Registration Certificates.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.