West Bengal Health Recruitment Board has announced the WBHRB Homoeopathic Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 notification on 30/12/2019. Notification is out for 243 Homoeopathic Medical Officer post under Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of West Bengal. Eligible candidates can apply online from 30/12/2019 to 07/01/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Homoeopathic Medical Officer
Post Date: 31/12/2019
No of Vacancies: 243
Place: West Bengal
Important Dates for WBHRB Homoeopathic Medical Officer Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||30/12/2019|
|Last Date of Online Application||07/01/2020|
Vacancy Details of WBHRB Homoeopathic Medical Officer Recruitment:
|Name of the posts||UR||SC||ST||OBC-C||OBC-B||PWD||Total|
|Homoeopathic Medical Officer||126||54||14||25||17||07||243|
- Homoeopathic Medical Officer: 15,600/- to 42,000/- (Grade Pay- 5,400/- Other allowances are admissible as per existing Government Rules.
Age limit (as on 01.01.2019):
The upper age limit is 40 years.
- Candidates should be completed a Bachelor’s degree in Homoeopathy from a recognized University or Institute as included in the second schedule of the Homoeopathy Central Council Act, 1973.
- The candidate must be able to speak, read and write in Bengali.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
Candidates should pay 210/- only through banks participating in the GRIPS ( Govt. Receipt Portal System ), Govt. of West Bengal at Govt. Receipt Head of Account “0051-00-104-002-16”.
How to Apply for WBHRB Homoeopathic Medical Officer Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- Candidates should take particular note that entries in their application submitted to the Board must be made correctly against all the items which shall be treated as final and no alteration and addition in this regard shall be entertained after full submission of the application.