West Bengal Police has released the WB Police Recruitment 2023: Warder/Female Warder Posts notification on 02/08/2023. Notification is out for 130 Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online as per the dates mentioned below. Online application is invited only from Indian citizens. Online Applications will be available from 06th August 2023 to 26th August 2023. Candidates who satisfy the following eligibility criteria can apply for the posts. Post-wise vacancy details are listed below. Go through the given contents for more information.
Name of the Post: Warder/Female Warder
Post Date: 02/08/2023
No of Vacancies: 130
Place: West Bengal
Important Dates for WB Police Recruitment 2023: Warder/Female Warder Posts
Check the online application dates given in the below table to apply for the Warder/Female Warder posts. Eligible candidates can send the application online as per the given dates. No other means of application will be entertained.
|Start Date of Online Application||06/08/2023|
|Last Date of Online Application||26/08/2023|
Vacancy Details of WB Police Recruitment 2023: Warder/Female Warder Posts
West Bengal Police invites applications for 130 Warder/Female Warder Posts. The table contains the name of the category and the number of vacancies. The category-wise vacancy details are given under.
|S.No.||Category (Sub-category)||No. of vacancies|
|5||Scheduled Caste (E.C.)||07||02||09|
|6||Scheduled Caste (Ex-servicemen)||01||01||02|
|8||Scheduled Tribe (E.C.)||02||–||02|
|13||Unreserved (Meritorious sports persons)||02||–||02|
|14||Economically Weaker Sections [EWS]||06||02||08|
|15||Economically Weaker Sections [EWS]- (E.C)||03||01||04|
|16||Economically Weaker Sections [EWS]- (Ex-servicemen)||01||–||01|
Candidates will receive a monthly salary with Grade pay and other allowances as per the Government rules. Check the salary details below.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Warder/Female Warder||22700 – 58500|
The age minimum & maximum age limit as on 01/01/2023 for the Warder/Female Warder post is given below. The age relaxation will be applicable as per Government rules.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Warder/Female Warder||18 to 27 years|
Relaxation in the age limit is applicable for the candidates belonging to the reserved categories.
- SC/ST/OBC – 05 years
- Ex-Servicemen – 03 years
- Physically Handicapped Persons – 10 years
1. Warder/Female Warder
- The applicant must have passed the Madhyamik Examination (10th) from the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent.
- The candidate must have a certificate of computer literacy issued by the recognized Institutions.
The selection will be based on
- Competitive Written Examination
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
The application fee is given in the below table. Candidates should deposit the application fee only through online mode. Fees can be paid through Net Banking, Credit or Debit cards.
|Category||Application Fee||Processing Fee||Total Amount Payable|
|All categories except Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe (of West Bengal only)||200||20||220|
|Scheduled Caste (West Bengal only)||NIL||20||20|
|Scheduled Tribe (West Bengal only)||NIL||20||20|
|Applicants belonging to the Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe (of West Bengal only) shall only pay the processing fees of 20/- (Rupees Twenty) as they are exempted from paying any application fees|
How to Apply for WB Police Recruitment 2023: Warder/Female Warder Posts
- Candidates should apply online by visiting the official Website www.wbpolice.gov.in
- On the home page click Recruitment -> apply online.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- After successful registration candidates will get a registration ID.
- Fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Upload all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Submit the application.
- Pay the Application Fees.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted application.