Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre has announced the VSSC Recruitment 2023: Technician Apprentice Posts notification on 04/10/2023. Notification is released to fill 162 vacancies. Eligible candidates will attend the interview on the specified dates. The interview will be conducted on 7th October 2023. Submit the application at the time of interview. Candidates who meet the following requirements will be able to attend the Apprentice interview. Details of openings and interviews are mentioned below. For more information, look over the provided details.
Name of the Post: Technician Apprentice
Post Date: 04/10/2023
No of Vacancies: 162
Place: Across India
Important Dates for VSSC Recruitment 2023: Technician Apprentice Posts
Check out the Interview dates given in the below table. Walk-in-interview will be conducted for the Apprentice posts on the given dates. Eligible candidates must submit the application at the time of the interview. No other forms of application will be entertained.
Vacancy Details of VSSC Recruitment 2023: Technician Apprentice Posts
Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre invites applications for various Apprentice Posts. The table contains the name of the discipline and the number of vacancies. The vacancy details are given under.
|S.No.||Name of the Disciplines||No. of Posts|
|4||Computer Science Engineering||15|
Candidates will get a monthly salary when selected for the Technician Apprentice posts. The salary scale will be as follows.
|S.No.||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
Age limit (as on 30/09/2023):
The age limits for candidates applying for the VSSC Graduate Apprentice position can be seen here. The age limit for Apprentice is given in the below table.
|1||Schedule Cast/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||35 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||33 years|
- Candidates should have completed Diploma in Engineering in the relevant subject.
The selection will be based on
There is no application fee.
How to Apply For VSSC Recruitment 2023: Technician Apprentice Posts
- Visit NATS Portal www.portal.mhrdnats.gov.in.
- Candidates must register online on the NATS Portal.
- Register using an active email ID and mobile number.
- Eligible candidates can directly walk in for the interview along with the application & supporting documents.
- Candidates should carry the original certificates along with self-attested copies of all documents at the time of the interview.
- The walk-in date, venue and time are given below.
Time: 9:30 AM to 5:00 PM
Govt. Polytechnic College, Kalamassery, Ernakulam District, Kerala.