Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology has announced the VNIT Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2020 notification on 23/05/2020. Notification is out for Junior Research Fellow post for the project “IoT based Soil Parameter Tester for Comparison of Fertilizer Free Natural Farming and Chemical Fertilizer based Farming”. Eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website and send it to the given address before 12/06/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow
Post Date: 23/05/2020
No of Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Important Dates for VNIT Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||23/05/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||12/06/2020|
Vacancy Details of VNIT Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Junior Research Fellow||Not Mentioned|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Junior Research Fellow||31,000/-|
- Candidate should hold a M.Tech. Degree in relevant areas such as VLSI Design / Microelectronics / Nanoelectronics / Embedded Systems from the recognized university.
- Having a working knowledge of Linux, VLSI software tools is advantageous.
- The candidates appearing for the M.Tech project dissertation exam can also apply provided they should show the passing certificate at the time of the interview.
- Candidates with experience of SensorDesign, fabrication and test, Embedded Systems, Linux and Programming language and IoT implementation will be preferred.
The selection will be based on Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for VNIT Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Candidates send a copy of the resume mentioning Educational QualificationsProfessional Experience (if any), contact details including email and phone numbers and the self-attested copies of the relevant certificates to the given address.
- Mention the “DST-SEED Project, Center for VLSI and Nanotechnology” on top of the envelope.
Registrar, Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, South Ambazari Road, Nagpur 440010