Vadodara Municipal Corporation has announced the VMC Public Health Worker Recruitment 2020 notification on 25/05/2020. Notification is out for 1177 posts such as Field Worker & Public Health Worker in Gujarat. Eligible candidates can apply online from 25/05/2020 to 31/05/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Field Worker & Public Health Worker
Post Date: 26/05/2020
No of Vacancies: 1177
Important Dates for VMC Public Health Worker Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||25/05/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||31/05/2020|
Vacancy Details of VMC Public Health Worker Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Departments||No. of Posts|
|2||Public Health Worker||798|
|S.No.||Name of the Departments||Pay Scale|
|2||Public Health Worker||7,700/-|
1. Field Worker:
- Candidates must pass at least Std-8th
- Candidates must be able to ride a bicycle.
- Preference will be given to the candidate having experience in health-oriented work.
- Preference will be given to the candidate from Vadodara city.
2. Public Health Worker:
Candidates must pass Std 12th and pass the course of Government recognized Sanitary Inspector or pass the course of Government Recognized Multi-Purpose Health Worker. Parpzodada Worker’s course pass.
The selection will be based on the Interview
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for VMC Public Health Worker Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the VMC Website: www.vmc.gov.in
- Online registration starts from 25/05/2020 to 31/05/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.