Visakhapatnam Port Trust has announced the Deputy Chairperson Recruitment 2020 notification on 17/04/2020. Notification is out for 01 Deputy Chairperson post in Visakhapatnam. Eligible candidates can apply online from 17/04/2020 to 27/04/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Deputy Chairperson
Post Date: 18/04/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for Visakhapatnam Port Trust Deputy Chairperson Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||17/04/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||27/04/2020|
Vacancy Details of Visakhapatnam Port Trust Deputy Chairperson Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
- Wide administrative experience and general Managerial ability;
- Experience and talent in man-management in a highly unionized environment;
- Experience and ability in Financial Management;
- Ability to formulate and implement development plans and also to prepare a broad perspective plan for the development of a port;
- Ability to coordinate with various agencies such as State Governments, the Law and order authorities, different agencies of Central Government such as customs, Railways, Ministry of Labour. etc.
- Experience and ability in personnel management and understanding of establishment matters
- Deputy Chairperson: 1,80,000 to 3,20,000/- per month.
- The officers belonging to All India Services / Central Group ‘A’ services who have put not less than 13 years of service in Group ‘A’ are eligible to be considered for the post. preference may be given to those having experience of working in Port and Shipping sectors.
- The terms and conditions of appointment of the officers selected shall be as per the rules and instructions of the Central Government.
The officers who satisfied the above criteria must have at least four years of service before retirement.
The Cadre Controlling Authority / the State Government is requested to give wide publicity to the vacancy and forward names of suitable and willing officers for consideration for the post.
The selection will be based on Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for Visakhapatnam Port Trust Deputy Chairperson Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online
- Online Application is available on the official Visakhapatnam Port Trust website: www.vizagport.com
- Online registration starts from 17/04/2020 to 27/04/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.