Vadodara Municipal Corporation has announced the Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 notification on 28/03/2020. Notification is out for 112 posts such as Medical Officer & Paramedical Supporting Staff in Gujarat. Eligible candidates can apply online from 28/03/2020 to 31/03/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Medical Officer & Paramedical Supporting Staff
Post Date: 28/03/2020
No of Vacancies: 112
Important Dates for Vadodara Municipal Corporation Medical Officer Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||28/03/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||31/03/2020|
Vacancy Details of Vadodara Municipal Corporation Medical Officer Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|2||Paramedical Supporting Staff||56|
|S.No.||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|2||Paramedical Supporting Staff||10,000|
Candidates should be completed MBBS.
2. Paramedical Supporting Staff:
Candidates should be completed ANM / GNM / MPHW.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for Vadodara Municipal Corporation Medical Officer Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online
- Online Application available on the official Vadodara Municipal Corporation website: www.vmc.gov.in
- Online registration starts from 28/03/2020 to 31/03/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.