UT Administration of Daman & Diu has announced the Project Assistant Recruitment 2020 notification on 27/12/2019. Notification is out for 01 Project Assistant post under POSHAN Abhiyaan, State Nutrition Resource center-state Project Management Unit (SNRC-SPMU), Diu purely on contractual basis. Eligible candidates will attend the interview on 23/01/2020 in Diu. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Project Assistant
Post Date: 02/01/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for UT Administration of Daman & Diu Project Assistant Recruitment:
- Project Assistant: 18,000/- month.
- Candidates should be completed Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma in Management / Social Science / Nutrition
- Candidates should have a minimum of 2 years of work experience of Capacity Building with Supervisory Skills
- Good oral and written communication skills in local language and fair skill in English
- Good computer skills / knowledge of internet/ email
- Ability to work in a team and willingness to travel extensively
- Mandatorily local candidate should be engaged
- Candidates should have 3 years of experience working in social programs.
- Experience of working on Government Programs in the social sector – Health, Nutrition, Education, Water and Sanitation.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details of UT Administration of Daman & Diu Project Assistant Recruitment:
Eligible and desirous candidates may come for Walk-in-Interview with a copy of bio-data and original certificates of their Education Qualification and Experience with a photocopy of the certificate duly attested.
The Office of the Collector, Collectorate, Diu.
Date and Time:
|Position||Date and Time|
|Project Assistant||23/01/2020 at 09.00 A.M.|
Important Links for UT Administration of Daman & Diu Project Assistant Recruitment:
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.