Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission has released the UPSSSC Recruitment 2021: Health Worker Posts notification on 15/12/2021. Notification is out for 9212 Health Worker (Female) Posts. Eligible candidates can apply online from 15/12/2021 to 05/01/2022. Candidates can check the step-by-step process shared below and apply to the Health Worker posts. For more details check the below content.
Name of the Post: Health Worker
Post Date: 15/12/2021
No of Vacancies: 9212
Important Dates for UPSSSC Recruitment 2021: Health Worker Posts
Candidates who apply for the Health Worker Posts can check the online application dates here. The online applications for the following posts will be active till 5th January 2022. No applications will be entertained after the last date.
|Start Date to Apply Online||15/12/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||05/01/2022|
|Last Date to Make changes Application||12/01/2022|
Vacancy Details of UPSSSC Recruitment 2021: Health Worker Posts
Online Application is invited from 9212 Female candidates. Candidates can check the vacancies in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Health Worker (Female)||9212|
Selected candidates will be given the following salary after the appointment. Check the pay scale below.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Health Worker (Female)||21700 – 69100|
Check the age limit for the Health Worker posts given in the below table. The table contains the maximum and minimum age details. Candidates should have attained the age limit as on 01/07/2021.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Health Worker (Female)||18 to 40 years|
- Candidates should possess Intermediate with ANM and should be qualified in PET 2021.
The selection will be based on
- Written Exam / Interview
Candidates should pay a non-refundable fee as given below. Payment of fees will differ for each category. The mode of Payment is online.
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||Gen / OBC||25/-|
|2||SC / ST||25/-|
How to Apply for UPSSSC Recruitment 2021: Health Worker Posts
Candidates can follow the given steps and apply online.
- Visit the UPSSSC Official website: www.upsssc.gov.in
- Online registration starts from 15/12/2021 to 05/01/2021.
- On the home page click-> Notifications / Advertisements-> Apply-> Candidate Registeration.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant and correct details.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Click Submit.
- Take out a printout of the finally submitted Online Application.