Union Public Service Commission has released the UPSC Recruitment 2023: Aeronautical Officer, Senior Administrative Officer Posts notification on 22/07/2023. Totally 56 vacancies will be filled in various departments, Across India. The online application will be available online from 22/07/2023 to 10/08/2023. Candidates meeting the eligibility requirements can submit an online application before the last date. The selection will be made based on the personal interview. Candidates can look over the detailed information in the content provided below. Candidates will also be able to view the other related details here.
Name of the Post: Aeronautical Officer, Senior Administrative Officer, Scientist B
Post Date: 22/07/2023
No of Vacancies: 56
Place: Across India
Important Dates for UPSC Recruitment 2023: Aeronautical Officer, Senior Administrative Officer Posts
Eligible candidates should submit their applications for Aeronautical Officer, Senior Administrative Officer and Other Posts before the given deadlines. To apply for the positions, please see the online application dates listed in the table below.
|Start Date to Apply Online||22/07/2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||10/08/2023|
Vacancy Details of UPSC Recruitment 2023: Aeronautical Officer, Senior Administrative Officer Posts
The Union Public Service Commission is accepting applications for 56 Aeronautical Officer, Senior Administrative Officer and other posts. Check out the table below for details on the openings. Selected candidates will be posted anywhere in India.
|Name of the Post||No of Posts|
|Principal Civil Hydrographic Officer||1|
|Senior Administrative Officer Grade-II||20|
After being hired, the candidates will be given a monthly salary. The pay scale of all positions is given below.
|Name of the Posts||Salary|
|Aeronautical Officer||56100 – 177500|
|Principal Civil Hydrographic Officer||56100 – 177500|
|Senior Administrative Officer Grade-II||56100 – 177500|
|Scientist B||56100 – 177500|
|Assistant Geophysicist||47600 – 151100|
The table below lists the upper age limit for the mentioned positions. Candidates will only be eligible if they meet the age requirements. Age relaxation is applicable as per Government rules.
|Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|Aeronautical Officer||35 years|
|Principal Civil Hydrographic Officer||35 years|
|Senior Administrative Officer Grade-II||35 years|
|Scientist B||35 years|
|Assistant Geophysicist||40 years|
Candidates can check the qualification details below.
1. Aeronautical Officer
- Candidates should have completed B.E/B.Tech in relevant discipline.
2. Principal Civil Hydrographic Officer
- Candidates should have completed B.E/B.Tech / Masters Degree in relevant discipline.
3. Senior Administrative Officer Grade-II
- Candidates should have completed any Degree.
4. Scientist B
- Candidates should have completed Masters’s Degree in science.
5. Assistant Geophysicist
- BE/B.Tech / AMIE / Masters Degree in relevant discipline.
The selection will be based on
Candidates can pay the fee either offline or online. Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered.
|Gen / OBC / EWS / Male||25/-|
|SC / ST / PH / Women||Nil|
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2023: Aeronautical Officer, Senior Administrative Officer Posts
Candidates must apply online by visiting the UPSC official website. Follow the simple steps given below and apply online.
- Candidates should apply Online by visiting www.upsc.gov.in.
- Click -> ORA (Online Recruitment Application) -> Apply Now (next to the post you wanted to apply).
- Online registration will be active till 10/08/2023.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number for registration.
- Upload the required documents/certificates.
- Application Fees should be paid online.
- Submit the Application.
- Take out a printout of the finally submitted application.