Union Public Service Commission has released the UPSC Recruitment 2022: Senior Administrative Officer, Assistant Professor Posts notification on 24/01/2022. Notification is out for 14 vacancies in various departments. Assistant Professor posts are temporary but likely to continue indefinitely. All other posts are permanent. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 24/01/2022 to 10/02/2022. Selection will be made as per the requirements given below ie, age Limit, qualification etc. Candidates can check the detailed information in the given content.
Name of the Post: Assistant Professor, Senior Administrative Officer
Post Date: 24/01/2022
No of Vacancies: 14
Place: Across India
Important Dates for UPSC Recruitment 2022: Senior Administrative Officer, Assistant Professor Posts
Eligible candidates can submit the application as per the given dates. Check out the online application dates given in the below table to apply for Assistant Professor, Senior Administrative Officer and other posts. Submit the application on or before the last date.
|Online Application – Start Date||24/01/2022|
|Online Application – Last Date||10/02/2022|
Vacancy Details of UPSC Recruitment 2022: Senior Administrative Officer, Assistant Professor Posts
Union Public Service Commission invites applications from eligible candidates to fill 14 vacancies for various posts. Check vacancy details in the below table. Selected candidates will be posted anywhere in India.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Senior Administrative Officer Grade-II||08|
|2||Assistant Employment Officer||01|
|3||Sub-Regional Employment Officer/Officer on Special Duty||01|
|4||Assistant Professor ( Ayurveda, Panchkarma)||01|
|5||Assistant Professor ( Ayurveda) Rog Nidan evum Vikriti Vigyan||01|
|6||Assistant Professor ( Ayurveda) Shalya Tantra||01|
|7||Assistant Professor ( Ayurveda) Swasthavritta evum Yoga||01|
The candidates will receive a pay scale per month after the appointment. Pay Level is as follows.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Senior Administrative Officer Grade-II||56,100 – 1,77,500|
|2||Assistant Employment Officer||35,400 – 1,12,400|
|3||Sub-Regional Employment Officer/Officer on Special Duty||44,900 – 1,42,400|
|4||Assistant Professor ( Ayurveda, Panchkarma)||15,600 – 39,100|
|5||Assistant Professor ( Ayurveda) Rog Nidan evum Vikriti Vigyan||15,600 – 39,100|
|6||Assistant Professor ( Ayurveda) Shalya Tantra||15,600 – 39,100|
|7||Assistant Professor ( Ayurveda) Swasthavritta evum Yoga||15,600 – 39,100|
The age limit for the recruitment is given in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Senior Administrative Officer Grade-II||35 years|
|2||Assistant Employment Officer||35 years|
|3||Sub-Regional Employment Officer/Officer on Special Duty||30 years|
|4||Assistant Professor ( Ayurveda, Panchkarma)||45 years|
|5||Assistant Professor ( Ayurveda) Rog Nidan evum Vikriti Vigyan||45 years|
|6||Assistant Professor ( Ayurveda) Shalya Tantra||50 years|
|7||Assistant Professor ( Ayurveda) Swasthavritta evum Yoga||48 years|
Age relaxation for Senior Administrative Officer Grade-II is applicable as per Government rules. Candidates belonging to the following category will have age relaxation.
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
1. Senior Administrative Officer
- Candidates should have completed a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University.
- Three years experience in administration, establishment and accounts work.
2. Assistant Employment Officer
- Masters Degree in Commerce or Social Welfare or Social Work or Economics or Statistics or Psychology or Education of a recognized university or equivalent.
- 2 years experience in Socio-economic Investigation or Research preferably in relation to demography employment and unemployment or manpower problems.
- Knowledge of employment service work.
3. Sub-Regional Employment Officer/Officer on Special Duty
- Master’s Degree in Social Welfare or Social Work or Economics or Statistics or Psychology or Commerce or Education of a recognized University or equivalent.
- Three years experience in Socio-Economic Investigation or Research preferably in relation to demography, employment and unemployment or manpower problems.
- Knowledge of Employment Service work.
4. Assistant Professor
- Degree in Ayurveda Medicine from a University established by law or statutoy board / faculty / examining body of Indian Medicine or equivalent as recognized under Indian Medicine Central Council Act 1970.
- A Post Graduate Degree in the subject / speciality concerned is included in the schedule of Indian Medicine Central Council Act 1970.
The selection will be based on
Candidates can pay the fee either offline or online. Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered.
|Gen / OBC / EWS / Male||25/-|
|SC / ST / PH / Women||Nil|
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2022: Senior Administrative Officer, Assistant Professor Posts
Candidates must apply online by visiting the UPSC official website. Follow the simple steps given below and apply online.
- Candidates should apply Online by visiting www.upsconline.nic.in
- Online registration will be active till 10/02/2022.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number for registration.
- Upload the required documents/certificates.
- Document Required: educational qualification, Date of Birth, Experience (preferably in prescribed format), Desirable Qualification, Physically Handicapped certificate (if applicable) etc.
- Application Fee should be paid in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using the net banking facility of the SBI or by using a visa/master credit/debit card.
- Submit the Application.
- Take out a printout of the finally submitted application.