Union Public Service Commission has released the UPSC Recruitment 2022: Scientist ‘B’, Drugs Inspector, Assistant Architect Posts notification on 07/10/2022. The UPSC has announced 52 vacancies that would be filled in departments across India. The last date for submitting an online application is 27th October 2022. Candidates who match the qualifications & eligibility for the position can submit an online application. Candidates can check the detailed information here. In-depth information on UPSC Recruitment 2022 is also available to candidates in the article below.
Name of the Post: Scientist ‘B’, Drugs Inspector, Assistant Architect
Post Date: 07/10/2022
No of Vacancies: 52
Place: Across India
Important Dates for UPSC Recruitment 2022: Scientist ‘B’, Drugs Inspector, Assistant Architect Posts
Eligible candidates should submit their applications for the aforementioned positions by or before the last dates. To apply for the positions, please see the online application dates listed in the table below.
|Apply Online – Start Date||07/10/2022|
|Apply Online – Last Date||27/10/2022|
Vacancy Details of UPSC Recruitment 2022: Scientist ‘B’, Drugs Inspector, Assistant Architect Posts
The Union Public Service Commission is accepting applications from eligible candidates to fill 52 positions that are currently open. Check out the table below for details on the openings. Selected candidates will be posted anywhere in India.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Senior Design Officer Grade-I (Engineering)||1|
|2||Scientist ‘B’ (Documents)||7|
|3||Scientist ‘B’ (Forensic Narcotics)||3|
|4||Junior Scientific Officer (Ballistics)||1|
|6||Assistant Professor (Ayurveda), Prasuti Tantra evum Stri Roga||1|
UPSC Salary 2022:
The candidates will be given a pay scale on a monthly basis after being hired. The following pay scale applies to all positions.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Senior Design Officer Grade-I (Engineering)||Pay Level- 11|
|2||Scientist ‘B’ (Documents)||56100 – 177500|
|3||Scientist ‘B’ (Forensic Narcotics)||56100 – 177500|
|4||Junior Scientific Officer (Ballistics)||44900 – 142400|
|5||Assistant Architect||Pay Level- 08|
|6||Assistant Professor (Ayurveda), Prasuti Tantra evum Stri Roga||15600 – 39100|
|7||Drugs Inspector||47600 – 151100|
UPSC Age limit:
The maximum age for the mentioned positions is shown in the table below. Candidates will only be qualified for the positions if they meet the age requirements. Age relaxation is applicable as per Government rules. Candidates belonging to the reserved category can check the relaxed age limit here. Also, the relaxed age limits are given below.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Senior Design Officer Grade-I (Engineering)||40 years|
|2||Scientist ‘B’ (Documents)||35 years|
|3||Scientist ‘B’ (Forensic Narcotics)||35 years|
|4||Junior Scientific Officer (Ballistics)||30 years|
|5||Assistant Architect||30 years|
|6||Assistant Professor (Ayurveda), Prasuti Tantra evum Stri Roga||45 years|
|7||Drugs Inspector||30 years|
1. Senior Design Officer Grade-I (Engineering)
- Graduate Degree in Engineering (Mechanical / Marine).
- Experience: 5 years experience.
2. Scientist ‘B’ (Documents) / Scientist ‘B’ (Forensic Narcotics) / Junior Scientific Officer (Ballistics)
- Candidates should have completed Master’s Degree in relevant subjects
- Experience: 3 years experience.
3. Assistant Architect
- Candidates should have completed a Degree in Architecture (B.Arch).
4. Assistant Professor (Ayurveda)
- Degree in Ayurveda Medicine (BAMS), Post-graduate Degree in the relevant subject.
5. Drugs Inspector
- Degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Science or Medicine with specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology with 18 months experience.
The selection will be based on
Candidates have the option of paying the fee offline or online. Applications won’t be taken into consideration if the required fee isn’t paid.
|Gen / OBC / EWS / Male||25/-|
|SC / ST / PH / Women||Nil|
UPSC Recruitment 2022 Apply Online:
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2022: Scientist ‘B’, Drugs Inspector, Assistant Architect Posts
Candidates must apply online by visiting the UPSC official website. Follow the simple steps given below and apply online.
- Visit UPSC Official Website www.upsc.gov.in
- Click “Online Recruitment Application (ORA)” -> Apply Now
- Online registration will close on 27/10/2022.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number for registration.
- Fill in the application form with all relevant and correct details.
- Upload the required documents/certificates.
- Document Required: educational qualification, Date of Birth, Experience (preferably in prescribed format), Desirable Qualification, Physically Handicapped certificate (if applicable) etc.
- Application Fee should be paid in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using the net banking facility of the SBI or by using a visa / master credit / debit card.
- Submit the Application.
- Take out a printout of the finally submitted application.