Union Public Service Commission has released the UPSC Recruitment 2022: Operations Officer, Assistant Professor, Tutor Posts notification. Notification is out for 10 vacancies in various departments. The online applications window will be opened till 28/07/2022. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. Selection will be based on the Personal Interview. Candidates can check the detailed information in the given content.
SEBI Officer Grade A Recruitment 2022: Assistant Manager Posts, Salary 89150 – Apply Now
Name of the Post: Operations Officer, Assistant Professor, Tutor
Post Date: 11/07/2022
No of Vacancies: 10
Place: Across India
Important Dates for UPSC Recruitment 2022: Operations Officer, Assistant Professor, Tutor Posts
Eligible candidates can submit the application as per the given dates. Check out the online application dates given in the below table to apply for Operations Officer, Assistant Professor and Tutor Posts. Submit the application on or before the last date.
|Online Application – Start Date||11/07/2022|
|Online Application – Last Date||28/07/2022|
Vacancy Details of UPSC Recruitment 2022: Operations Officer, Assistant Professor, Tutor Posts
Union Public Service Commission invites applications for 24 vacancies for various posts. Check vacancy details in the below table. Selected candidates will be posted anywhere in India.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
The candidates will receive a pay scale per month after the appointment. The pay level for all the posts is as follows.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Level|
|1||Operations Officer||Pay Level 10|
|2||Assistant Professor||56100 – 177500|
|3||Tutor||56,100 – 1,77,500|
|4||Assistant Editor||44,900 – 1,42,400|
The upper age limit for the above posts is given in the below table. Candidates will only be eligible for the posts when they satisfy the following age criteria.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Operations Officer||35 years|
|2||Assistant Professor||35 years|
|4||Assistant Editor||30 years|
Age relaxation is applicable as per Government rules. Candidates belonging to the following category will have age relaxation.
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||SC / ST||5 years|
1. Operations Officer
- Candidates should have completed Degree in Engineering in Civil or Mechanical or Computer Science or Information Technology or Aeronautical or Electrical or Electronics disciplines from a recognized University OR Masters Degree in Science in the subjects of Electronics or Physics OR B.Sc Degree from a recognized University or equivalent with Physics or Electronics as subjects.
- Experience: Two years experience for Degree in Engineering / One year experience for M.Sc / Three years experience for B.Sc.
2. Assistant Professor
- Master Degree in Social work or Sociology or Applied Sociology from a recognized University or Institution.
- M. Phil in Psychiatric Social Work from a recognized University or Institution.
- Experience: Three years teaching and research experience as a Psychiatric Social Worker in a Mental Hospital, Child Guidance Clinic or Psychiatric Department of a General Hospital.
- Masters degree in Nursing from a recognized University or Institute. or
- B.Sc. Nursing or Post basic B.Sc. Nursing with one year experience in a Nursing College recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
- Registered as Nurse and Mid-Wife with Central or State Nursing Council.
4. Assistant Editor
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism or Mass Communication from any recognised University or Institute or
- Bachelor’s degree with Economics or Statistics or English as a subject and possessing a diploma in Journalism or Mass-Communication of at least one year from a recognised University or Institute.
The selection will be based on
Candidates can pay the fee either offline or online. Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered.
|Gen / OBC / EWS / Male||25/-|
|SC / ST / PH / Women||Nil|
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2022: Operations Officer, Assistant Professor, Tutor Posts
Candidates must apply online by visiting the UPSC official website. Follow the simple steps given below and apply online.
- Candidates should apply Online by visiting www.upsconline.nic.in
- Online registration will be active till 28/07/2022.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number for registration.
- Upload the required documents/certificates.
- Document Required: educational qualification, Date of Birth, Experience (preferably in prescribed format), Desirable Qualification, Physically Handicapped certificate (if applicable) etc.
- Application Fee should be paid in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using the net banking facility of the SBI or by using a visa / master credit / debit card.
- Submit the Application.
- Take out a printout of the finally submitted application.
Important Links for UPSC Recruitment 2022: Operations Officer, Assistant Professor, Tutor Posts
|To Apply Online||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.