Union Public Service Commission has released the UPSC Recruitment 2022: Joint Assistant Director, Scientist Posts notification on 24/12/2022. Totally 10 vacancies will be filled in various departments have been announced. The online application will be available till 12th January 2023. Candidates meeting the requirements can submit an online application before the last date. The selection will be made based on the personal interview. Candidates can look over the detailed information in the content provided below. Candidates will also be able to view the in-depth content details here.
Name of the Post: Joint Assistant Director, Scientist, Deputy Central Intelligence Officer, Assistant Labour Commissioner
Post Date: 24/12/2022
No of Vacancies: 10
Place: Across India
Important Dates for UPSC Recruitment 2022: Joint Assistant Director, Scientist Posts
Eligible candidates should submit their applications for Joint Assistant Director, Deputy Central Intelligence Officer, Assistant Labour Commissioner and Scientist Posts before the given deadlines. To apply for the positions, please see the online application dates listed in the table below.
|Online Application – Last Date||24/12/2022|
|Last Date for Printing Online Application||12/01/2023|
Vacancy Details of UPSC Recruitment 2022: Joint Assistant Director, Scientist Posts
The Union Public Service Commission is accepting applications for 10 positions that are currently open. Check out the table below for details on the openings. Selected candidates will be posted anywhere in India.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Scientist ‘B’ (Chemistry)||02|
|2||Deputy Central Intelligence Officer (Technical)(DCIO/Tech)||04|
|3||Joint Assistant Director||03|
|4||Assistant Labour Commissioner||01|
After being hired, the candidates will receive a compensation scale on a monthly basis. The following pay scale applies to all positions.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Level|
|1||Scientist ‘B’ (Chemistry)||56100 – 177500|
|2||Deputy Central Intelligence Officer (Technical)(DCIO/Tech)||Level-10|
|3||Joint Assistant Director||Level-8|
|4||Assistant Labour Commissioner||56100 – 177500|
The table below lists the maximum age for the mentioned positions. Candidates will only qualify for the position if they meet the age requirements. Age relaxation is applicable as per Government rules. Candidates belonging to the reserved category can check the relaxed age limit here. Relaxed age limits are given below.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Scientist ‘B’ (Chemistry)||35 years|
|2||Deputy Central Intelligence Officer (Technical)(DCIO/Tech)||35 years|
|3||Joint Assistant Director||30 years|
|4||Assistant Labour Commissioner||35 years|
1. Scientist ‘B’ (Chemistry)
- Master’s Degree in relevant discipline.
- Experience: Three years of working experience.
2. Deputy Central Intelligence Officer
- B.E. or B.Tech or B.Sc (Engg) in relevant discipline or Associate Membership of Institute of Engineers(AMIE) or
- M.Sc in Physics with Electronics or Telecommunications or MCA.
3. Joint Assistant Director
- Candidates must have completed B.Tech or B.E. or B.Sc. (Eng) or Master’s degree in a relevant discipline.
4. Assistant Labour Commissioner
- Any Degree or LLB or PG Degree or Diploma
- Experience: Three years of relevant experience is required.
The selection will be based on
Candidates can pay the fee either offline or online. Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered.
|Gen / OBC / EWS / Male||25/-|
|SC / ST / PH / Women||Nil|
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2022: Joint Assistant Director, Scientist Posts
Candidates must apply online by visiting the UPSC official website. Follow the simple steps given below and apply online.
- Candidates should apply Online by visiting www.upsc.gov.in.
- Click ->Online Recruitment Application (ORA).
- Click -> “Apply Now” next to the post you wanted to apply.
- Online registration will be active till 12/01/2023.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number for registration.
- Upload the required documents/certificates.
- Document Required: educational qualification, Date of Birth, Experience (preferably in prescribed format), Desirable Qualification, Physically Handicapped certificate (if applicable) etc.
- Application Fee should be paid in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using the net banking facility of the SBI or by using a visa / master credit / debit card.
- Submit the Application.
- Take out a printout of the finally submitted application.