Union Public Service Commission has released the UPSC Recruitment 2022: Assistant Professor, Stores Officer Posts notification on 12/02/2022. Notification is out for 33 vacancies in various departments. The posts are both permanent and temporary but likely to continue indefinitely. Check the post details in the notification pdf. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 12/02/2022 to 03/03/2022. Selection will be made as per the requirements given below ie, age Limit, qualification etc. Candidates can check the detailed information in the given content.
Name of the Post: Assistant Professor, Stores Officer, Assistant Mineral Economist
Post Date: 12/02/2022
No of Vacancies: 33
Place: Across India
Important Dates for UPSC Recruitment 2022: Assistant Professor, Stores Officer, Assistant Economist Posts
Eligible candidates can submit the application as per the given dates. Check out the online application dates given in the below table to apply for Assistant Professor, Stores Officer and Assistant Mineral Economist posts. Submit the application on or before the last date.
|Online Application – Start Date||12/02/2022|
|Online Application – Last Date||03/03/2022|
Vacancy Details of UPSC Recruitment 2022: Assistant Professor, Stores Officer, Assistant Economist Posts
Union Public Service Commission invites applications from eligible candidates to fill 33 vacancies for Assistant Professor, Stores Officer and Assistant Economist posts. Check vacancy details in the below table. Selected candidates will be posted anywhere in India.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Assistant Professor (History)||01|
|3||Assistant Mineral Economist (Intelligence)||14|
|4||Assistant Professor (Ayurveda) Agad Tantra evum Vidhi Vaidyak||01|
|5||Assistant Professor (Ayurveda) Dravya Guna||01|
|6||Assistant Professor (Ayurveda) Prasuti Tantra evum Stri Roga||02|
|7||Assistant Professor (Ayurveda) Ras Shastra evum Bhaishajya Kalpana||02|
|8||Assistant Professor (Ayurveda) Shalakya Tantra||01|
The selected candidates will receive a pay scale per month after the appointment. Salary details are given below.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant Professor (History)||57,700 – 1,82,400|
|2||Stores Officer||44,900 – 1,42,400|
|3||Assistant Mineral Economist (Intelligence)||56,100 – 1,77,500|
|4||Assistant Professor (Ayurveda) Agad Tantra evum Vidhi Vaidyak||15,600 – 39,100|
|5||Assistant Professor (Ayurveda) Dravya Guna||15,600 – 39,100|
|6||Assistant Professor (Ayurveda) Prasuti Tantra evum Stri Roga||15,600 – 39,100|
|7||Assistant Professor (Ayurveda) Ras Shastra evum Bhaishajya Kalpana||15,600 – 39,100|
|8||Assistant Professor (Ayurveda) Shalakya Tantra||15,600 – 39,100|
The age limit for the above post is given in the below table. Candidates can refer the given age limit and proceed for the online registration.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Assistant Professor (History)||35 years|
|2||Stores Officer||30 years|
|3||Assistant Mineral Economist (Intelligence)||35 years|
|4||Assistant Professor (Ayurveda) Agad Tantra evum Vidhi Vaidyak||45 years|
|5||Assistant Professor (Ayurveda) Dravya Guna||45 years|
|6||Assistant Professor (Ayurveda) Prasuti Tantra evum Stri Roga||45 years|
|7||Assistant Professor (Ayurveda) Ras Shastra evum Bhaishajya Kalpana||45 years|
|8||Assistant Professor (Ayurveda) Shalakya Tantra||45 years|
Age relaxation for Assistant Professor, Stores Officer and Assistant Economist is given as per Government rules. Candidates belonging to the following category will have age relaxation.
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
1. Assistant Professor (History)
- Candidates should have completed Master’s Degree in History from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University with good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed).
- The candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC / CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET / SET.
- Candidates with PhD Degree (awarded in accordance with the University Grant Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for award of PhD degree) Regulation 2009 are exempted from the requirement of NET / SLET / SET.
- NET / SET / SLET shall not be required for such Masters Programmes in discipline for which NET / SET / SLET is not conducted.
2. Stores Officer
- Candidates should have completed Degree from a recognized university.
- Three years experience in a Government or semi-Government organization or in a private concern of repute in indenting purchases maintenance of technical Stores or accounts.
3. Assistant Mineral Economist (Intelligence)
- Master’s Degree in Applied Geology or Geology or Economics or Bachelors Degree in Mining Engineering from a recognized University or Institute.
- Three years experience in the field of mineral economics, namely conducting demand supply studies, market survey of minerals, mineral inventory, mineral legislation, world mineral intelligence, investigation of economic aspect of mineral resources and production and consumption or utilization of minerals, analysis and dissemination of information.
4. Assistant Professor (Ayurveda)
- Degree in Ayurveda Medicine from a University established by law or statutory board / faculty / examining body of Indian Medicine or equivalent as recognized under Indian Medicine Central Council Act 1970.
- A Post Graduate Degree in the subject / speciality concerned is included in the schedule of Indian Medicine Central Council Act 1970.
The selection will be based on
Candidates can pay the fee either offline or online. Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered.
|Gen / OBC / EWS / Male||25/-|
|SC / ST / PH / Women||Nil|
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2022: Assistant Professor, Stores Officer, Assistant Economist Posts
Candidates must apply online by visiting the UPSC official website. Follow the simple steps given below and apply online.
- Candidates should apply Online by visiting www.upsconline.nic.in
- Click ->Online Recruitment Application -> Apply Now.
- Online registration will be active till 03/03/2022.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number for registration.
- Upload the required documents / certificates.
- Document Required: educational qualification, Date of Birth, Experience (preferably in prescribed format), Desirable Qualification, Physically Handicapped certificate (if applicable) etc.
- Application Fee should be paid in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using the net banking facility of the SBI or by using a visa / master credit / debit card.
- Submit the Application.
- Take out a printout of the finally submitted application.