Union Public Service Commission has released the UPSC Recruitment 2022: Assistant Professor, Administrative Officer Posts notification on 26/02/2022. Notification is out for 29 vacancies in various departments. Online applications are available from 26/02/2022 to 17/03/2022. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. Selection will be based on the Personal Interview. Candidates can check the detailed information in the given content.
Name of the Post: Assistant Professor, Administrative Officer
Post Date: 26/02/2022
No of Vacancies: 29
Place: Across India
Important Dates for UPSC Recruitment 2022: Assistant Professor & Administrative Officer Posts
Eligible candidates can submit the application as per the given dates. Check out the online application dates given in the below table to apply for Assistant Professor & Administrative Officer posts. Submit the application on or before the last date.
|Online Application – Start Date||26/02/2022|
|Online Application – Last Date||17/03/2022|
Vacancy Details of UPSC Recruitment 2022: Assistant Professor & Administrative Officer Posts
Union Public Service Commission invites applications for 29 vacancies for various posts. Check vacancy details in the below table. Selected candidates will be posted anywhere in India.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|2||Assistant Professor (Unani), Kulliyat||02|
|3||Assistant Professor (Unani), Ilmul Advia||01|
|4||Assistant Professor (Unani), Jarahat||01|
|5||Assistant Professor (Unani), Ilaj bit Tadabeer||02|
|6||Assistant Professor (Unani), Qabalat wa Amraze Niswan||02|
|7||Assistant Professor (Unani), Moalajat||02|
|8||Assistant Professor ( Unani), Ilmul Amraz||01|
|9||Assistant Professor (Unani), Tashreehul Badan||02|
|10||Assistant Professor (Unani), Munafeul Aza||03|
|11||Assistant Professor (Unani), Ilmul Saidla||02|
|12||Assistant Professor (Unani), Amraze Jild wa Tazeeniyat||02|
|13||Assistant Professor (Unani), Amraze Ain, Uzn, Anf, Halaq wa Asnan||02|
|14||Assistant Professor (Unani), Tahaffuzi wa Samaji Tib||01|
|15||Assistant Professor (Unani), Ilmul Atfal||02|
The candidates will receive a pay scale per month after the appointment. Pay Level is as follows.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Administrative Officer||44,900 – 1,42,400|
|2||Assistant Professor||15,600 – 39,100|
The upper age limit for the Administrative Officer and Assistant Professor recruitment is given in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Administrative Officer||35 years|
|2||Assistant Professor||45 years|
Age relaxation is applicable as per Government rules. Candidates belonging to the following category will have age relaxation.
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||SC / ST||5 years|
1. Administrative Officer
- Candidates should have completed a Degree in Arts / Commerce / Science of a recognized University or equivalent.
2. Assistant Professor
- Degree in Unani Medicine from a University established by law or Statutory Board / Faculty / Examining body of Indian Medicine or equivalent as recognized under Indian Medicine Central Council Act 1970.
- A Post Graduate Degree in the subject / specialty concerned is included in the schedule of Indian Medicine Central Council Act 1970.
The selection will be based on
Candidates can pay the fee either offline or online. Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered.
|Gen / OBC / EWS / Male||25/-|
|SC / ST / PH / Women||Nil|
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2022: Assistant Professor & Administrative Officer Posts
Candidates must apply online by visiting the UPSC official website. Follow the simple steps given below and apply online.
- Candidates should apply Online by visiting www.upsconline.nic.in
- Online registration will be active till 17/03/2022.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number for registration.
- Upload the required documents/certificates.
- Document Required: educational qualification, Date of Birth, Experience (preferably in prescribed format), Desirable Qualification, Physically Handicapped certificate (if applicable) etc.
- Application Fee should be paid in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using the net banking facility of the SBI or by using a visa/master credit/debit card.
- Submit the Application.
- Take out a printout of the finally submitted application.