Union Public Service Commission has released the UPSC Recruitment 2022: Assistant Executive Engineer, Assistant Mining Geologist, Scientific Officer Posts notification on 13/06/2022. Notification is out for 24 vacancies in various departments. Online applications are available from 13/06/2022 to 30/06/2022. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. Selection will be based on the Personal Interview. Candidates can check the detailed information in the given content.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2022: Apprentice Posts, 338 Vacancies – Apply Now
Name of the Post: Assistant Executive Engineer, Assistant Mining Geologist, Scientific Officer
Post Date: 13/06/2022
No of Vacancies: 24
Place: Across India
Important Dates for UPSC Recruitment 2022: Assistant Executive Engineer, Assistant Mining Geologist, Scientific Officer Posts
Eligible candidates can submit the application as per the given dates. Check out the online application dates given in the below table to apply for Assistant Executive Engineer, Assistant Mining Geologist and Scientific Officer Posts. Submit the application on or before the last date.
|Online Application – Start Date||13/06/2022|
|Online Application – Last Date||30/06/2022|
Vacancy Details of UPSC Recruitment 2022: Assistant Executive Engineer, Assistant Mining Geologist, Scientific Officer Posts
Union Public Service Commission invites applications for 24 vacancies for various posts. Check vacancy details in the below table. Selected candidates will be posted anywhere in India.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Scientific Officer (Physical Rubber Plastic Textile) (PRPT)||01|
|2||Assistant Mining Geologist||21|
|3||Assistant Executive Engineer(Civil)||02|
The candidates will receive a pay scale per month after the appointment. The pay level for all the posts is as follows.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Level|
|1||Scientific Officer (Physical Rubber Plastic Textile) (PRPT)||Pay Level 8|
|2||Assistant Mining Geologist||Pay Level 7 (44900 – 142400)|
|3||Assistant Executive Engineer(Civil)||Pay Level 10|
The upper age limit for the above posts is given in the below table. Candidates will be eligible for the posts only when they satisfy the following age criteria.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Scientific Officer (Physical Rubber Plastic Textile) (PRPT)||30 years|
|2||Assistant Mining Geologist||30 years|
|3||Assistant Executive Engineer(Civil)||35 years|
Age relaxation is applicable as per Government rules. Candidates belonging to the following category will have age relaxation.
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||SC / ST||5 years|
1. Scientific Officer
- Candidates should have completed a Master’s Degree in Physics or Master’s Degree in Chemistry or Degree in Chemical Engineering or Degree in Textile Technology or Degree in Rubber Technology or Degree in Plastic Technology or Degree in Polymer and Rubber Technology or Degree in Chemical Technology from a recognized University or institute.
- Experience: One year experience in a Laboratory engaged in the testing of Textile or Rubber or Plastic or Paper or Leather and their products or one year’s experience in Research and Development in the allied fields.
2. Assistant Mining Geologist
- Masters Degree in Geology or Applied Geology from a Recognised University or Institution.
- Experience: Two(02) years experience in carrying out geological appraisals for minerals or ore deposits or research or teaching experience in the field of Geology or Applied Geology in a Recognised Institution.
3. Assistant Executive Engineer
- Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent. AMIE (Section A & B) of the Institution of Engineers (India) (Civil).
- Two years experience in supervisory capacity in design, maintenance and construction of structural and reinforced concrete works.
The selection will be based on
Candidates can pay the fee either offline or online. Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered.
|Gen / OBC / EWS / Male||25/-|
|SC / ST / PH / Women||Nil|
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2022: Assistant Executive Engineer, Assistant Mining Geologist, Scientific Officer Posts
Candidates must apply online by visiting the UPSC official website. Follow the simple steps given below and apply online.
- Candidates should apply Online by visiting www.upsconline.nic.in
- Online registration will be active till 30/06/2022.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number for registration.
- Upload the required documents/certificates.
- Document Required: educational qualification, Date of Birth, Experience (preferably in prescribed format), Desirable Qualification, Physically Handicapped certificate (if applicable) etc.
- Application Fee should be paid in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using the net banking facility of the SBI or by using a visa / master credit / debit card.
- Submit the Application.
- Take out a printout of the finally submitted application.
Important Links for UPSC Recruitment 2022: Assistant Executive Engineer, Assistant Mining Geologist, Scientific Officer Posts
|To Apply Online||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.