Union Public Service Commission has released the UPSC Recruitment 2021: Sub Divisional Engineer Posts notification on 11/12/2021. Notification is out for 06 vacancies in Chandigarh Administration (Engineering Department). The posts are temporary but likely to be continued. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 11/12/2021 to 30/12/2021. Selection will be made as per the requirements given below ie, age Limit, qualification etc. Candidates can check the detailed information in the given content.
Name of the Post: Sub Divisional Engineer
Post Date: 11/12/2021
No of Vacancies: 06
Important Dates for UPSC Recruitment 2021: Sub Divisional Engineer Posts
Eligible candidates can submit the application as per the given dates. Check out the online application dates given in the below table to apply for Sub Divisional Engineer posts. Submit the application on or before the last date.
|Online Application – Start Date||11/12/2021|
|Online Application – Last Date||30/12/2021|
Vacancy Details of UPSC Recruitment 2021: Sub Divisional Engineer Posts
Union Public Service Commission invites applications for 06 Sub Divisional Engineer vacancies from various categories. Check vacancy details in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Category||No. of Posts|
The selected candidates will receive a pay scale per month as follows.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Sub Divisional Engineer||15600 – 39100|
The age limit for Sub Divisional Engineer posts is given in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Sub Divisional Engineer||35 years|
Age relaxation is applicable only for Sub Divisional Engineer Posts as per Government rules.
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
- Candidates should have completed a Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University or Institute.
The selection will be based on
Candidates can pay the fee either offline or online. Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered.
|Gen / OBC / EWS / Male||25/-|
|SC / ST / PH / Women||Nil|
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2021: Sub Divisional Engineer Posts
- Candidates should apply Online by visiting www.upsconline.nic.in
- Online registration will be active till 30/12/2021.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number for registration.
- Upload the required documents/certificates.
- Document Required: educational qualification, Date of Birth, Experience (preferably in prescribed format), Desirable Qualification, Physically Handicapped certificate (if applicable) etc.
- Application Fee should be paid in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using a visa/master credit/debit card.
- Submit the Application.
- Take out a printout of the finally submitted application.